Chapter 27

Chapter 27

    Hundred-year-old wild ginseng, stewed in soup?

    A picture flashed in the mind of the little ginseng spirit. His majesty the emperor picked up a white, fat and fat hundred-year-old wild ginseng writhing and writhing with chopsticks

    . To eat ginseng!

    This is too, too scary!

    The little ginseng essence was kneeling on the edge of the bed, frightened by her own imagination, her heart trembled, and her figure fell to the ground in a flash.

    "Be careful." Lu Rengu had sharp eyes and quick hands, and hurriedly reached out to fish.

    But it was still a step too late, the little girl was already sitting on the ground, but fortunately he pulled it in time and did not fall too hard.

    Liu Ruoqian broke free from Lu Rengu's hand, got up from the ground with hands and feet together, ran to the Eight Immortals table, and looked at Lu Rengu timidly across the table.

    "What's the matter?" Lu Rengu was confused by the sudden nervousness of the little girl.

    Liu Ruoqian supported the corner of the table and shook her head desperately: "No, it's nothing."

    Don't let him know that she is a 500-year-old ginseng.

    When Quan Fu said, "I put a whole hundred-year-old wild ginseng in it", his tone was full of complacency, as if stewing soup with a hundred-year-old wild ginseng was such an amazing thing.

    That is a hundred-year-old ginseng, which is extremely rare.

    If they knew that she was a 500-year-old small ginseng, wouldn't it be even more necessary to stew her.

    When I was at home, my eldest brother accidentally dug up a wild ginseng that was only a few years old, and my parents used it to stew chicken.

    Although she was also very scared, she knew that her father and mother loved her so much, they would never eat her.

    But His Majesty the Emperor, she was not sure.

    Although His Majesty the Emperor treated her very well and asked her to call him Brother Agu, he was still a tyrant. In his eyes, killing a person was more casual than killing a chicken in her family.

    If you know that she is a small ginseng essence, or five hundred years old, then why don't you wash her immediately and stew her in a pot.

    No, no, she must not be found out, she didn't want to die, she was stewed to death.

    Qianqian is not afraid, Qianqian should be calm, Qianqian should not panic.

    Liu Ruoqian imitated what Brother Big Mao did before, and encouraged herself in her heart.

    After a few deep breaths, the little ginseng essence slowly calmed down.

    Seeing the distance between her and His Majesty the ginseng eater, with a table in between, she realized that she was a little too guilty just now.

    Looking at the man sitting by the bed and looking at her quietly, Liu Ruoqian pulled the corners of her mouth and forced a smile.

    That smile was too bright, it couldn't be more fake, it could be called a fake smile.

    The little girl is acting strange, what is the cause of this trouble?

    She is like this because he inquired about her secret?