Chapter 37

Chapter 37

    "My big brother, and big brother?" Liu Ruoqian's eyes lit up instantly, and her voice was raised a little.

    Although they are not parents, Liu Ruoqian was very pleasantly surprised that Big Brother and Big Brother were able to come: "Where are they? Is there a place to live? I want to see them."

    Since Big Brother and Big Brother left home to join the army, counting, it has been almost three years. Haven't seen it for years.

    Now that they have come to the capital, no matter what, she wants to see them.

    "Don't worry, Qianqian, I've made arrangements. They are now living in the house under my name." Liu Silin replied in a low voice.

    He knew very well that his parents had done extremely dishonestly about Qianqian, so he didn't invite Liu's elder brother to live in the prime minister's mansion, so as not to encounter embarrassment. Living in his house outside made it easier for them to come and go.

    Liu Ruoqian didn't like Liu Xiang's couple, and she didn't want her elder brother and elder brother to meet them. Hearing Liu Silin's arrangement, she nodded, "Mr. Liu, I'll trouble you." "Qianqian doesn't need to be polite to elder brother

    . " Liu Silin waved his hand.

    Then he looked embarrassed again: "It's just that they are all outsiders now, and they are not allowed to enter the palace without an edict. And you are now His Majesty's beauty, so you can't leave the palace even half a step. If you want to meet, I'm afraid it will be difficult." Liu Ruoqian was

    anxious Stamping: "Then what should I do? I want to see them."

    Lu Rengu was standing in the hall, and through the window he saw the little girl in the courtyard stomping her feet with an anxious look on her face, and he frowned slightly.

    Quan Fu stood aside and saw this scene, and asked tentatively: "Your Majesty, do you want to ask what happened to Miss Liu?" "

    No, wait for them to finish first." Lu Rengu replied, then turned back to the desk I read the memorial before.

    Liu Ruoqian thought for a while, put her two white and tender hands on her waist, and said confidently: "I'll ask His Majesty the Emperor, my elder brother and my elder brother are my natal family, and your majesty is my husband, the son-in-law of my Liu family, even if he doesn't see you , but he can't stop me, and won't let me see my natal family."

    Looking at her sister's innocent face and listening to her ignorant words, Liu Silin couldn't help but sigh in her heart.

    How can this silly boy, the emperor of the ninety-five years, compare with the son-in-law of an ordinary family in the folk sect.

    Even the queen's natal family can't do it, let alone my sister is just a little beauty now.

    Although Qianqian seems to be very favored now, he is well aware of His Majesty's ruthlessness and moodiness.

    Even if Qianqian asked, she might not get permission.

    But seeing those pure eyes, Liu Silin couldn't bear to be hurt, he kindly persuaded him: "Qianqian, Brother Liu and your Big Brother Mao are also in a hurry this time, the family leave is about to expire, and they have to go back to the barracks. Why don't we see you next time?"

    For the younger sister, the father of Xiangye is already very difficult in the palace.

    Now that my younger sister is capable, she has won His Majesty's favor, so don't offend His Majesty and make her lose her favor because of this.