Chapter 84

Chapter 84

    Ganoderma lucidum excited voice came from inside the house: "Your Majesty, you are a little prince!"

    Immediately afterwards, a steady woman walked to the door and reported happily through the door: "Congratulations, Your Majesty, Congratulations to Your Majesty, the Queen gave birth to a baby!" To twins!"

    Lu Rengu's eyes were red, and the hand holding the door was full of blood vessels due to force: "How about the queen?"

    Wen Po replied: "Don't worry, Your Majesty, Your Majesty is fine."

    Lu Rengu's voice was choked Panic, with a hoarse voice: "That's good, that's good."

    Liu Wuji had just finished running a few laps, and the sweat on his little face was still there. When he heard that his mother was fine, he had another younger brother, and he was so happy. He ran around in a circle: "Wu disaster has a younger brother! Wu disaster has a younger brother!"

    Congratulations and congratulations sounded one after another in the yard again, Lu Rengu turned around, stretched his eyebrows, and said loudly: "Reward!"

    Listening to the crowd outside With a sound of thanking you, Liu Ruoqian smiled with crooked eyebrows.

    Everyone in the room was busy again, and after a while, Liu Ruoqian tidied up and changed into clothes, lay down on the clean and warm quilt, and put a forehead on her head.

    "My daughter has become the mother of two children." Aunt Liu smiled all over her face, while wiping the sweat on Liu Ruoqian's forehead with a handkerchief, she raised her hand to wipe away her tears, feeling deeply moved.

    She was such a young girl at that time, and now she is also a mother.

    Liu Ruoqian was physically exhausted, but she was in good spirits. She smiled and held Aunt Liu's hand: "Mother, isn't Qianqian amazing?" After giving birth to a child,

    her precious girl didn't cry or complain. Aunt Liu said sincerely: "Awesome! My daughter is amazing!"

    The two little dolls took a bath, put on soft and comfortable clothes, and wrapped them in swaddling clothes.

    Liu Ruoqian stretched out her arms, impatiently: "Give me a hug."

    Aunt Liu stepped aside, and the two stable women each held a swaddling baby and sent the child to Liu Ruoqian's arms.

    Liu Ruoqian wrapped a pink swaddle in her left hand and a golden swaddle in her right hand, looking carefully.

    The two babies had fair skin, beautiful facial features, and slept peacefully.

    Liu Ruoqian frowned, looked at that after reading this: "This is my baby, my baby and your majesty's."

    Ganoderma lucidum crouched by the bed and looked at the two babies, giggling: "Your Majesty, you are really amazing. In one breath, twins were born, and now we have princes and princesses."

    Everyone laughed out loud.

    Hearing the laughter and laughter in the room, His Majesty the Emperor who was still waiting outside the door became a little anxious: "Maybe I came in?"

    Liu Wuzhai tugged on his father's sleeve, also anxiously asked: "Father, mother, is there any?" Brothers and sisters, just forget about us."

    Just as the father and son were talking, the palace door opened from the inside, and the two Wen women came out first, curtsying to one of them, congratulating again.