Chapter 32

Chapter 32

    Lu Rengu wanted to go forward, but he was afraid that the snake would startle and bite the little girl again.

    He had to take out his dagger, and approached slowly, while reminding in a soft voice: "Be careful, Qianqian, that snake is poisonous! Don't be afraid, don't move, and wait for me to come." But

    Liu Ruoqian was not nervous at all, and said carelessly: " It's okay, Brother Agu, it won't bite me."

    As he spoke, he exerted force with his hand, and finally pulled the snake wrapped around her trouser leg.

    Then he stood up, swung his arms round, swung them around twice, and then swung the poisonous snake far away.

    There was a rustling sound in the grass, and then there was no movement.

    Seeing that the little girl was safe and sound, but she was still clapping her hands and laughing foolishly, Lu Rengu heaved a sigh of relief, put away the dagger, and then smiled too.

    Yes, how could he forget that cats are not afraid of snakes.

    But he still stepped forward, took out the handkerchief, took the little girl's hand that caught the snake, and wiped it slowly for her: "Qianqian, if you see a poisonous snake in the future, you should be careful, one bite will cause trouble." Liu

    Ruoqian Nod obediently and obediently: "I know."

    [I'm not afraid, I've eaten so many beautiful big mushrooms, and I'm still afraid of snakes, hehe, I'm immune to all poisons. ]

    Hearing the pride and pride in the little girl's tone, Lu Rengu raised his eyebrows.

    Invulnerable to all poisons? Is the little cat demon so powerful?

    The two of them walked forward holding hands, climbing all the way along the weedy and crooked mountain path.

    He thought that the little girl would yell that she was tired after crawling for a while, and he was ready to hold the cat, but he didn't expect that the little cat demon would become more energetic as he crawled, and his whole body was in a state of almost excitement.

    With such excitement, it felt like if he hadn't pulled her a little bit, she would have jumped into the sky.

    Lu Rengu was amazed.

    The two of them came to a small waterfall formed by a mountain spring all the way. There was a bottomless green pool surrounded by colorful flowers and groups of butterflies dancing among the flowers. is beautiful.

    There is no little girl who would not like this kind of beauty, Liu Ruoqian let go of Lu Rengu's hand, and rushed over, fascinated by the beauty.

    While wowing, she ran after the butterflies, and after a while the butterflies chased her again...

    This reminded Lu Rengu that many years ago, when his little orange cat was chasing butterflies in the imperial garden, he was so happy take off.

    With a slight smile on the corner of Lu Rengu's mouth, he watched the cat fluttering for a while, then stretched out his hand to lift up the sleeve of his left arm, and carefully inspected the wound.

    The place where the little girl had carefully applied the golden sore medicine, the burning pain before had disappeared.

    But the injury remained the same, without any visible changes.

    As for the small piece of the little girl's saliva he had smeared, the wound was almost healed.

    If he hadn't intentionally applied it on the middle of a long wound, looking at the near-intact skin where the long wound was abruptly cut off, I'm afraid even he himself would remember it wrongly, this place seems to be uninjured.