Chapter 63

Chapter 63

    The little ginseng stood there with two leaves bent down, staring blankly at the little clothes she picked out.

    Do you want His Majesty the Emperor to help her dress? The coat is okay, but what about the bellyband and pants?

    The little ginseng was in a dilemma, with two whiskers reaching up to his waist, he sighed inwardly.

    Lu Rengu knew what was going on when he saw it. He wanted to laugh, but he didn't dare, and endured it.

    But His Majesty the Emperor, who had always been super strong, finally failed, and a smile escaped from the corner of his mouth, which was soft and inaudible.

    The little ginseng still heard it, she looked up, and saw His Majesty looking at her seriously: "Qianqian is ready?"

    Little ginseng didn't want his help, but which girl can resist the temptation of new clothes, What's more, it's so beautiful and delicate. Even if she is a little ginseng now, she can't resist it at all.

    Forget it, she has been naked in front of him for such a long day, so there is nothing she can't let go of.

    The little ginseng figured it out, bent down and wrapped it with two whiskers, first picked up the little bellyband, then jumped in front of Lu Rengu, threw it in his hand, and pointed at it with the whiskers. Own.

    Lu Rengu suppressed a smile, pinched the small bellyband with two fingers, and asked pretendingly puzzled: "What's the matter? Qianqian doesn't like it?" {Put it

    on for me, silly emperor! }Little Ginseng rolled her eyes in her heart.

    She made gestures so clearly, why didn't His Majesty the Emperor, who is usually extremely smart, understand?

    It can be seen that he was really dazed, the little ginseng couldn't help it, he waved his beard and tapped the little bellyband, and then tapped on his own ginseng body.

    {Put the bellyband, bellyband, put on me. }

    Seeing the little ginseng gesticulating there solemnly, Lu Rengu couldn't hold it back, raised his big hand to cover the lower half of his face tightly, burst out laughing silently, his whole body trembling from laughing.

    Although he couldn't see his mouth, but according to the little ginseng essence's understanding of the dog emperor, he could tell at a glance that this wicked man was laughing at her again.

    The problem is, the big paw of his that is covering his face is still pinching her bellyband, which is stuck to his nose.

    {Your Majesty the dog, do you have a snot! }

    The little ginseng bounced up and landed on Lu Rengu's face-shielding hand, stomping and kicking.

    Knowing that the little ginseng essence was blowing up again, Lu Rengu laughed and fell down on the couch.

    Liu Ruoqian was very angry at first, and jumped on Lu Rengu's face.

    It can be seen that he laughed so happily that he was about to twitch, and she couldn't help laughing either.

    She didn't bother to jump any more, and sat down on his hair crown, with two small leaves supported by two whiskers, and just stared at him motionlessly.

    {Your Majesty Dog, laugh, I will let you laugh as much as you want! }

    Seeing the appearance of the little ginseng, Lu Rengu lay on his back on the couch and couldn't help laughing more and more, tears flew out of his laughter.