Chapter 59

Chapter 59

    On this day, the weather is still cold, but the sun is very strong.

    Brilliant sunlight penetrated through the window paper and sprinkled on the potted plants placed around in the main hall of Zuihua Palace.

    The green leaves and flowers of various colors, under the sunshine, look full of vitality and make people feel bright.

    After finishing her breakfast, Liu Ruoqian had already put on her clothes for going out, and planned to take the little cat demon out to bask in the sun.

    The little black cat was eating its share of breakfast, and drank a small bowl of hot goat's milk after eating.

    Originally, Liu Ruoqian fed the little black cat cow's milk, but after listening to the imperial doctor's advice, saying that the kitten was weak, it would be better to feed it with goat's milk, so she changed it to goat's milk.

    When the little cat demon turned into a human form, the two of them talked about it when they were chatting. But the little black cat said it doesn't matter, he is not that delicate.

    He said he used to eat everything when he was hungry. At that time, if he had a bowl of fragrant hot milk, it would have been a new year for him. Hearing this, Liu Ruoqian felt distressed again.

    At this moment, the little black cat was full of food and drink, and was sticking out its tongue to lick the milk on the fur around its mouth, and pawed its little round, hairy face with its little paws.

    Seeing that Liu Ruoqian laughed straight, stretched out his hand to touch the kitten's head: "My son is so good."

    Ling Yan walked in and reported: "Mother, Miss Wu is here again, I want to thank you, and I will greet you again."

    Liu Ruoqian nodded . Don't raise it: "Just say I'm not free, let her go back."

    Ling Yan should be, turned and went out, turned back after a while, and said with a embarrassed face: "Mother, Wu Meiren refused to leave, and just knelt outside. She won't get up if she says you don't see me."

    "Is there something wrong with Wu Meiren's brain?" Liu Ruoqian said in shock: "It's so cold, she's kneeling outside, it's not me, but she's cold I won't feel bad."

    The little black cat raised its head, looked at Liu Ruoqian, meowed, and shook its head, signaling that he disagreed with Liu Ruoqian seeing Wu Meiren.

    "Okay, mother, I'll listen to you." Liu Ruoqian reached out and touched the little black cat's head.

    Then she turned her head and said to Ling Yan: "I didn't make her kneel, since she is willing to kneel, let her do it."

    Ling Yan turned and went out, said a few words, and came back: "Mother, Lingzhi has already taken the hand warmer and The warm bedding has gone to the wooden house, and it has probably been laid out for a while, but you want to go out now?"

    Liu Ruoqian picked up the little cat demon, wrapped it in a cloak, and then happily got up and went out: "Go, let's go to the sun !"

    "Meow!" The little cat demon was also very happy, poking out a small head, and happily responded.

    The two of them walked out together, and as soon as they left the palace gate, Wu Meiren, who was kneeling on the ground, stood up and stopped in front of Liu Ruoqian: "Madam, my concubine has something important to say to you." "I'm not free." Liu Ruoqian walked

    around She left without even giving him a look.

    The little cat demon gritted her teeth and yelled at Wu Meiren in a low voice, which was full of warning.