Chapter 56

Chapter 56

    Mother, this kitten, it can't be a kitten demon, right?

    Liu Ruoqian's eyes lit up in a flash.

    Like a lonely traveler who has been away from home for many years and suddenly sees a fellow countryman, the excitement in his heart is beyond words.

    She held up the little black cat and looked at it closely, but the little black cat turned its head to one side.

    That look of disgust was like when she spat at her when she was a child. The elder brother and second brother had the same disgusting expressions.

    Liu Ruoqian suppressed the excitement in her heart, and pretended to be calm and said: "Ganoderma lucidum, I'm suddenly hungry, go to the imperial dining room and bring me a bowl of lotus seed soup.

    " With a sound, he got up and went out.

    When the door closed with a creak, Liu Ruoqian put the little black cat on the couch, the little black cat turned around, and pointed its furry buttocks at Liu Ruoqian.

    In order to get closer to the little black cat, Liu Ruoqian also lay down on the couch next to the little black cat, lying side by side with it.

    Liu Ruoqian moved her head closer, her big eyes were full of expectation and longing, she put her hands around her mouth, and asked in a low voice: "Little meow, darling, there are no outsiders here, tell me the truth, are you also a little girl?" A monster?"

    The little ginseng spirit had a mysterious face, she was born with a delicate and waxy voice, and deliberately faked her voice like coaxing a child, making it even more sweet and greasy.

    The little black cat shivered for a moment, then turned its fluffy head to one side, and didn't even look at Liu Ruoqian.

    "Hey! You bad cat!" Liu Ruoqian sat up angrily, stretched out her two claws, and rubbed the kitten's head.

    But the kitten was as resigned as it was, it didn't even bark, just lay there obediently and let Liu Ruoqian bully it.

    Seeing that the kitten's black fur was brushed upside down by her, Liu Ruoqian couldn't bear it anymore, reached out to hug it, and gently shook it in her arms: "Don't worry, I won't hurt you."

    After thinking about it, he added: "It doesn't matter if you are a cat demon or an ordinary kitten, as long as it is the cat that I, Liu Ruoqian, recognizes, I will protect you and treat you well, and I will never hurt you at all."

    After saying this, the little ginseng spirit was taken aback.

    Why do these words sound so familiar?

    Oh, by the way, His Majesty the Emperor told her before he left.

    Remembering that when His Majesty said this to her, he hugged her like a kitten, Liu Ruoqian's heart suddenly felt sweet, and the corners of his mouth curled up.

    Although Brother Agu didn't know that she was a little ginseng essence, the words he said made Shen feel at ease.

    Thinking that I have scruples in front of Brother Agu, I dare not tell the truth.

    Comparing her heart with her heart, she decided not to force the little black cat to admit it.

    Perhaps, the little black cat is just a smarter cat.

    Perhaps, it is really a little cat demon, but like her, it is afraid of being hurt if it exposes the truth.

    Thinking of this, the little ginseng spirit hugged the little black cat tighter, pressed against its fluffy little head, and said softly: "Little meow, don't be afraid, I want to know if you are a little monster after all, but I want to find a partner, and I definitely don't want to hurt you."