Chapter 49

Chapter 49

    The little ginseng leaned over and gave Lu Rengu a sip on Lu Rengu's face.

    The little girl's lips were soft and warm, and they fell on Lu Rengu's face with strength, which made him startled.

    [Hey hey. 】

    After kissing the big beauty, the little ginseng essence smiled triumphantly in her heart.

    Lu Rengu's eyes were deep, he looked at the little girl quietly, and after a while, he lowered his head and approached the little girl's pink cheeks.

    Seeing that he wanted to kiss back, the little ginseng essence suddenly stretched out a hand and covered Lu Rengu's mouth.

    "What's wrong?" Lu Rengu asked with a low voice.

    As he spoke, his lips moved slightly, making the little ginseng essence's palms itch.

    She picked up her hand and scratched it, and said solemnly: "I can only kiss you, you can't kiss mine." [

    I kiss His Majesty the Emperor, I can promise not to take off his clothes, if you let him kiss me, hum, Don't be like in the book..., I can't beat him again. 】

    The little goblin's savage and domineering appearance made Lu Rengu dumbfounded.

    He took her by the shoulders, pulled her into his arms, and rubbed the top of her head vigorously, messing up her bun.

    "Oh, my hair!" Liu Ruoqian shook her head, pulled herself out, and stared at him dissatisfied.

    Lu Rengu smiled sullenly, and carefully arranged her hair: "Qianqian, there are some things that haven't been taken care of properly, and I will be busy for a while. After the matter is finished, I will take your family into the palace and have a good banquet." "

    The little ginseng essence said honestly: "Okay, it just so happens that my parents, brother, sister-in-law and sister-in-law all want to enter the palace to have a look." [

    Daddy also said that if he can enter the palace to have a look, he will be able to die in peace for the rest of his life. , Bah, bah, bah, what kind of nonsense is this daddy talking about! 】

    "Brother Agu, if I marry you, the palace will be my home, right?" Liu Ruoqian leaned in Lu Rengu's arms and looked up at him.

    Lu Rengu held her shoulders and held her hands: "Naturally."

    Liu Ruoqian: "Then I let my father and mother stay at my house for a few days, is it okay?" The

    little girl is doing this to him, Lu Rengu chuckled and pinched her little face: "Of course."

    Liu Ruoqian was happy , a pair of eyes bent into a crescent moon, and her head arched in Lu Rengu's arms: "Brother Agu, you are such a good husband." After arching,

    she reached out and hugged His Majesty's waist tightly.

    【For the sake of Brother Agu being a good husband, I will mend him well, so that his broken head can heal faster. 】

    The little girl's voice was full of disgust, which made Lu Rengu laugh endlessly.

    He wanted to say, in fact, there is no need to mend it now, his broken head is almost healed, but after thinking about it, he finally didn't say it.

    Otherwise, the little girl might not always take the initiative to hug him and be next to him. Forget it, let her think that her broken head is still not well.