Chapter 91

Chapter 91

    Let the two children meet, is arranged by the adults.

    When the children's feelings get better, now the adults will forcibly separate the children.

    To the two children, what the grown-ups did was really a little outrageous.

    The relationship between children is the purest. If you like it, you like it. If you don't want to part, you don't want to part.

    The two squat little dumplings hugged each other tightly, weeping and reluctant to part, they were simply two poor little children.

    Liu Ruoqian squatted beside them, stroking their heads, feeling guilty and sad.

    Hey, in the world, why is there such a thing as distinction.

    She stood up and took Lu Rengu's hand: "Brother Agu, why don't I take the children back to live for a while?"

    Ever since she was brought to the capital by the prime minister's mansion, she hasn't been back for so many years.

    Although her parents, brother and sister-in-law have also moved to the capital, Xingshan Village, after all, is the place where she lived since she was a child, and she still misses it a lot.

    Especially Baodu Mountain next to Xingshan Village is not only the place where she grew ginseng for more than 500 years.

    After she became a human being, it brought her countless places of happiness.

    The first time she and Brother Agu met was also on Baodu Mountain, and she really wanted to go back and have a look.

    Baodu Mountain and Xingshan Village are her hometown.

    It would be an interesting thing to take the children back to her hometown to see.

    The most important thing is that it is really difficult for these two children to behave like this.

    You can't use brute force to force them to separate, that would hurt the child too much, and she couldn't bear it.

    In addition, Big Mao and Jiu Yao's sister-in-law are going to hold a make-up wedding, so she also wants to join in the fun.

    Under the strong governance of His Majesty the Emperor, the Great Jin Dynasty can now be described as peaceful and prosperous, and the people live and work in peace and contentment.

    It is a bit exaggerated to say that the door is not closed and the road is not picked up, but the whole Dajin is much safer than in previous years.

    With the escort of the Golden Wolf Guard, she should have no problem taking the children out for a walk.

    In just a short moment, Liu Ruoqian thought a lot, but he didn't expect His Majesty the Emperor to pinch her fingers and say, "Success, I'll be with you." "Really,

    that would be the best!" The gloom dissipated immediately, and a smile spread across his face.

    Going back and forth, at least two or three months, if she didn't see His Majesty the Emperor for such a long time, she really couldn't bear it.

    Besides, once she took the child away, he would be left alone in the palace, and she couldn't bear to be alone.

    Lu Rengu responded with a smile: "It's true. But I have to wait for a few days, and I will arrange things in the court." "Don't say a few

    days, even ten days." Liu Ruoqian was very happy.

    "Qianqian is right, you have to wait." Li Damao said hastily.