Chapter 89

Chapter 89

    [Extra: Qianqian and Your Majesty's Love Daily & Raising a Baby Daily 04]

    Da Mao's sister-in-law is worthy of being a nine-tailed fox.

    Liu Ruoqian was stunned, her eyes were shining, she stepped forward to hold her hand, and said bluntly: "Sister-in-law, you are really a great beauty." The

    little ginseng spirit has always liked good-looking people and things, and it was also the same at the beginning. Fascinated by His Majesty's beauty, he always praised him for his good looks all day long.

    But it was the first time we met Mrs. Da Mao, so it seemed a bit abrupt to praise her so bluntly.

    Seeing his daughter-in-law acting like a nympho, Lu Rengu smiled, pressed his fist to his lips, and coughed softly.

    The Nine-Tailed Fox Demon was originally staring at Liu Ruoqian carefully, with an imperceptible scrutiny in his gaze.

    But when she heard Liu Ruoqian's words, she was taken aback for a moment, and then suddenly smiled.

    She held Liu Ruoqian's hand and patted it, smiling charmingly: "You are Li Damao, that heartless little girl who often talks about it?" "

    Sister-in-law Da Mao, I am Qianqian." Liu Ruoqian replied with a smile .

    Then he turned his head and gave Li Damao a hard look: "Brother Big Mao too, you can just say me, why do you say bad things about me!"

    Liu Ruoqian's words made the big guys laugh, and the children even laughed together.

    Only Li Xuanfeng didn't smile, his handsome face was expressionless.

    "Hey." Li Damao smiled honestly, scratched his head, and then introduced: "Your Majesty, Qianqian, this is Jiu Yao, Xuanfeng's mother, my wife." A tall and burly man

    said When talking about "my wife", he couldn't help looking at Jiu Yao, his handsome face was slightly flushed, showing a hint of embarrassment.

    Now Liu Ruoqian took the opportunity to laugh at him: "Brother Big Mao, why are you acting like a shy little girl?"

    Everyone laughed again.

    This time not only Li Xuanfeng didn't smile, Yue'er sensed that her elder brother Xuanfeng was in a bad mood, so she didn't smile either.

    Li Damaojun smiled naively on his face, and looked at Jiu Yao again, and got Jiu Yao's flamboyant white eyes, and the word "promise" full of disgust.

    Although Jiu Yao's eyes were disgusted and her tone was also disgusted, Liu Ruoqian could tell from the unbearable smile at the corner of her mouth that the relationship between the two of them was quite good.

    After everyone exchanged greetings, Jiu Yao looked at Xuan Feng: "Feng'er, mother is here, but don't come here."

    Ever since Jiu Yao and Li Damao entered the house, the little boy Li Xuanfeng has been holding Yue'er's hand and standing aside. He didn't go to his parents, but a pair of beautiful fox eyes kept looking at his mother.

    Although his small face was still clear and cold, his slightly red eyes revealed his excitement.

    Seeing his mother talking to him at this moment, the little boy took Yue'er's hand and took a step forward, but then stopped again.

    Unexpectedly imitating how Yue'er was angry and lost her temper on weekdays, she twisted her body to the side and snorted a little.

    Seeing that her brother Xuanfeng was upset, Yue'er hugged him with two small hands and patted him on the back decently: "Brother Xuanfeng is good, don't be angry.