Chapter 57

Chapter 57

    Seeing Liu Ruoqian rushing towards her with bright eyes, the little cat demon wrapped in a big cloak quickly dodged and dodged neatly.

    The little cat demon sat in the corner, wrapped the cloak tightly with two chubby little hands, only showing a round little head, with short dark hair blown out, and a pair of small fluffy ears sticking out , looked at Liu Ruoqian with disgust.

    Liu Ruoqian jumped on the couch, she was not discouraged, Ma Liuer got up and sat on the couch, opened her arms to the little cat demon, and coaxed: "My dear son, come on, let me How about a mother hug?"

    The kitten's chubby little round face was full of contempt, and she curled her lips, asking in an old-fashioned way: "How old are you?"

    The voice was milky, just like a little girl. The voice of the doll, hearing the love of the little ginseng essence, makes me want to hand over the old man when I get excited.

    But when the words came to her mouth, her brains were rarely used, she stopped in time, and asked: "How old are you?" The

    little cat demon replied truthfully: "A thousand years old."

    How old is a thousand years old ? Childish? Liar!

    Although Liu Ruoqian didn't believe it, she didn't want to argue with a little doll, so she bragged casually, "Then I'm older than you, I'm 1,080 years old, and I'm just right to be your mother." The golden round eyes of the little cat demon swept up and

    down Liu Ruoqian, now she is even more disgusted: "You are still so stupid at such an age."

    I don't know if he is a good monster or a bad monster, and dare to tell him that she is a ginseng spirit the second time we meet.

    Still, still being so kind to him.

    I don't know his details, so I just feed him with delicious food and drink, and hold him in my arms all day to nourish.

    But what if, what if he was a bad demon, cheated her trust, and then devoured her.

    It's hard to come across such a stupid spirit.

    "Hey, you little kitten, how dare you call your mother." The little ginseng spirit reached out to rub the little cat demon's frizzy round head, but he dodged it again.

    Liu Ruoqian didn't mind at all, looked at the little cat demon lovingly, moved forward again, and reached out to grab the cloak: "My dear son, stand up, take off the cloak, and let mother see how tall you are.

    " Hearing this, the fair-skinned little round face of the little cat demon suddenly turned red, and her two fat hands gripped the cloak tightly, refusing to let it go.

    The more he behaved like this, the more Liu Ruoqian wanted to see, so she pulled the cloak back with both hands, "Oh, let mother take a look." One ginseng, one cat, one big and one small

    , pulled a big cloak and saw there.

    After all, the little cat demon is small in body and weak in strength, even if her little face is flushed, she can't pull it off.

    Seeing that the cloak was about to be pulled away by Liu Ruoqian, the little cat demon's big golden eyes were full of panic, and he had to give up and admit defeat, with a small voice: "Shut up, I, I don't have any clothes on." Huh

    ? Liu Ruoqian was taken aback.

    In an instant, in summer, the scenes of those young boys in Xingshan Village running around the village with bare buttocks flooded into her mind.