Chapter 38

Chapter 38

    "Yes." Quan Fu was taken aback, and quickly responded.

    【Your Majesty has already drawn up the position of Young Master Liu, but hearing His Majesty's tone now, Young Master Liu may be in trouble. 】

    Several people went out of the gate of Changning Palace, Lu Rengu stopped, and ordered: "Go and get me some clothes, just take the new one, the moon-white one." "Yes, the slave will go back right

    away Take it." Quan Fu replied, turned around and ran back.

    【Oh, good news, congratulations, His Majesty is finally willing to change his color. ]

    ---

    Liu Ruoqian ran up to the two tall men, raised her small face, her eyes bent into crescent moons: "Big brother, big brother.

    " girl.

    I haven't seen each other for a few years, the little girl they held in their arms and carried on their backs has grown into a tall and graceful girl.

    When they left home to join the army, the little girl was short and stocky, barely reaching their waist height.

    The little girl put her arms around their necks, she couldn't bear the scene of them leaving, as if it was just yesterday.

    At that time, the little girl's face was plump and round, and she looked like a child.

    But now, the little girl has lost her stature and is so much taller.

    The person has lost a lot of weight, but he has also grown, and his facial features are so delicate and beautiful that it is breathless, and he is almost unrecognizable.

    Originally, the two habitually stretched out their hands, wanting to hug the sister they had been thinking about day and night.

    But now, looking at the graceful young girl standing in front of them, they don't know what to do.

    The little girl has grown up, and it seems inappropriate to hug her again. What's more, she has now entered the palace as a concubine.

    Seeing the two elder brothers stretching their arms in the air, staring at her like a fool, Liu Ruoqian stretched out his hand and waved in front of them: "Brother, Brother Big Mao, what are you doing, Qianqian misses you!"

    Hearing these too straightforward words, Liu Silin's heart twitched and he almost pouted.

    Damn, sister, why are you talking about everything! His Majesty's loyal private soldiers are still watching.

    He looked nervously at the Golden Wolf Guards, and he was relieved to see that they were all staring ahead, as unresponsive as a wooden man.

    Thinking of the little girl and this big hairy brother who almost got married, Liu Silin felt terrified.

    Afraid that the little girl would say something inappropriate again, he hurried forward to persuade him: "It's really hot outside, Qianqian, brother Liu, brothers of the Li family, let's go in and have a cup of tea, let's talk slowly." Liu Silin thanked Liu

    Shan With Li Damao's care and love for Qianqian for many years, when getting along with the two of them, there is no arrogance of children from aristocratic families. From the moment they met, they were called brothers.     After finishing speaking, he also winked at Liu Shan and Li Damao. They glanced at the golden wolf guards in armor behind the little girl, nodded comprehendingly, and walked in.     When they reached the entrance of the Flower Hall, Liu Ruoqian turned to look at the Golden Wolf Guards, and saw that they seemed to want to follow in, and said, "It's too hot, you should find a place to have a cup of tea, this room is full of my natal family, It won't hurt me."     Brother Agu said, and asked Golden Wolf Guard to follow her in case she ran into monks and Taoist priests, but it's safe here.     Liu Silin stretched out his hand with insight, made a gesture of invitation, and said politely: "Brothers, please sit in the side hall next door, I will send someone to serve tea." The     leader of the golden wolf guard cupped his hands: "Thank you Liu The beauty is sympathetic, you don't have to be polite, Mr. Liu, I'll just wait outside."     Knowing that the Golden Wolf Guard is strict, Liu Ruoqian didn't stop persuading her, and turned to enter the room.     ---     Sit down separately, Liu Silin wisely sat a little further away, leaving space for the three of them.     Having not seen each other for several years, Liu Shan and Li Damao have thousands of words to say in their hearts, but they don't know how to speak.