~*Chapter 41*~

*Harry's POV*
(A month later)
"Ok baby Niall just txt me their on their way over we need to be fussing when they come in," I say. "Ok baby if I'm not gonna be able to kiss you I need a kiss," he says connecting our lips moving them perfectly together our tongues exploring each other's mouths.

'Baby that was a car door here we go I love you,"I say kissing his lips one more time. "I love you baby," he says.

"LOUIS DON'T FOOKING LIE I KNOW YOU FLIRTED WITH THE GUY AT THE FOOKING RECORD STORE! WHAT WAS HIS NAME STAN?!" I yell as they all come in Liam with wide eyes the others playing along. "What the fook's going on you two?" Niall ask.

"WELL HARRY DOSENT TRUST ME!" Louis yells. "NOT WHEN YOU'RE FOOKING FLIRTING WITH SOMEONE YOU ADMITTEDLY THOUGHT WAS SEXY WHEN YOU ALL WENT TO SUMMER CAMP TOGETHER!" I yell.

"Guys let's just get to the cabin you all just need to relax," Liam says. "BULLSHIT IM NOT RIDING IN THE SAME FOOKING CAR AS HIM!"I yell.

"Ok,ok, I'll drive Josh's car and you can ride with me. Is that good?Niall ask. "I guess I'm still gonna be spending the week with someone who'd rather have someone else,"I say.

"YOU'RE KIDDING ME RIGHT? I CAME OUT FOR YOU I BROKE A GUY'S JAW FOR YOU. I HUG AN OLD FRIEND AND NOW I DON'T WANT YOU ANYMORE!"Louis ask.

"Just calm down Louis I'll ride with Niall and talk to him," Zayn says. "I don't know what their is to talk about but whatever," I say.

"Babe you ride with Josh and Louis," Zayn says. "Why can't I ride with you?" Liam ask confused "Because I have to concentrate and I won't be able too with you in the car," Zayn says pecking his lips.

"Well let's get your alls bags outside and baby I'll put yours in Josh's car in Louis' car in case you need something ," Zayn says kissing Liam, him and Liam grab our bags and head outside with Niall and Josh following them.

"Baby, you know your it for me right?" Louis ask pulling me aside before I can get out the door. "Boobear that was all an act. I know you love me I'm not gonna lie and say I didn't get a little jealous when we ran into Stan last week. But baby you made it perfectly clear that day you loved me and not him," I say making him blush.

"I don't know how the neighbors didn't here our screams," I smile. "We better go out before Liam gets suspicious," Louis says pecking my lips. "Since we've been in here by ourselves you may wanna I don't say something else to me and make it good,"he says making me nod. "I love you baby," he says. "I love you now let's go fight," I say making him laugh.

"YOU GAVE HIM YOUR FOOKING NUMBER!!" I yell walking out of the house. "YEAH, HAZ WE WERE FRIENDS WE WANTED TO CATCH UP NOTHING MORE. I MEAN JOSH,ZAYN,LIAM, NIALL AND CALUM ALL HAVE MY NUMBER AND YOU DON'T CARE!" Louis yells.

"YEAH I'VE NEVER CAUGHT YOU FLIRTING WITH ONE OF THEM!" I yell. "WE'LL SEE YOU ALL AT THE FOOKING CABIN," I say getting in Josh's car.

"Harry I love you so fooking much," Zayn says when we pull outta the driveway. "I'll have to admit that was convincing," Niall says. "That's because their was a sliver of truth to it. We did run in to his old friend Stan. Louis did tell me he used to think he was cute, but what I left out was that Louis brought me back to his house and showed me I was the only one for him," I say making them laugh. "And he did give Stan his number but he told me he did and I trust him," I say making them nod.

"Ok where do we need stop before we go to the cabin?" Niall ask. "Well Zayn how are you wanting to put the flowers around the room I ask like just petals on the bed or vases, what?"I ask. "Could we get actual flowers and petals I've got an idea when I saw the pictures of the room," he says. "Of course we can, do you wanna stop and get you all some wine too," Niall ask. "Yeah that'd be awesome," he says.