~*Chapter 30*~

*Harry's POV*
"OK HOW IN FOOK ARE YOU NOT FREAKING OUT?" I whisper yell to Louis. "Well one you're fooking adorable when you're nervous about what's gonna happen," Louis says making me blush. "Two I'm happier than I've been in a long time," he says wrapping his arms around my neck. "And three I love you that's all that matters," he says connecting our lips.

"We should probably get downstairs before we get carried away," I say pulling away for air. "Unfortunately you're probably right. You ready for this?" He ask . "Yeah, just one thing. My mum and dad don't know about you bullying me. Josh and Zayn told them the other day but left your name out of it. What I'm getting at is if you wanna tell them you can if you don't that's fine too," I say. "Thank you baby but I wanna come clean my sisters already know anyways," he says. "Ok well I just want you to know I won't be mad if you don't tell them," I say. "Thanks baby let's go downstairs," he says grabbing my hand .

"I FOOKING KNEW IT," Lottie yells when Louis and I start down the stairs shirtless just in basketball shorts. Making me hide my face in Louis' chest. "Lottie let's hear what they have to say. Plus watch your mouth," Jay says.

"Come on let's go explain everything," Louis says he sits down pulling me on his lap, making me tense up. "It's ok," he whispers.

*Louis' POV*
"Ok mum what did the school tell you?" I ask. "They said you punched someone in the jaw and broke it. The kid was gay," my mum said. "Well yeah I did punch his jaw and I think it did break but it wasn't because he's gay. The guy I punched was Nick, yes the one Harry's been dating. But he cheated on Harry that's why I punched him. But in a weird way he helped me come to my scenes. I've never been a homophonic, because I'm gay too. I was just afraid to come out," I say.

"Why? You know we love you no matter what," my mum says. "I know it wasn't you all, as pathetic as it sounds I was afraid of losing my status at school. Also theirs bullies at school who prey on the gays. They broke Zayn's boyfriend's arm. While we're on this subject I'll just go ahead and tell you I bullied them too Harry included,"I say making everyone but my sisters gasp.

"I wanna make something clear though I never hit Harry. Mine was pushing him into lockers and calling him names which I realize isn't much better, but I'm in love with him have been for a long time. And Anne I'm sorry I made your stay here so hard. And mum you did raise me better than the way I've been acting," I'm sorry.

"Louis didn't put his hands on Harry," Lottie says making my mum look at her wide eyed. "Wait how do you know?" My mum ask her making Lottie look at me, and me nod to give her the ok to telling her to go ahead.

"I-I knew what Louis was doing, but Harry didn't want me to say anything he said he messed your alls life up once he wasn't gonna let it happen again." Lottie says pointing at Anne and Robin. "Just so you know we made a deal that if Louis did anything more than a little pushing and calling him names he'd let me tell you,"Lottie says.

"Gosh this is a lot to take in. Harry you didn't mess up our lives you just gave it a little spice. Plus everything happens for a reason,"Robin says looking at Harry. "And Louis I'll have to admit I wasn't to happy with the way you treated Harry but we all make mistakes," Anne says. "I knew the real Louis was in there," she says getting up pushing Harry off my lap and hugging me. "Anne I love you but don't put your hands on boyfriend like that again," I say with a smile pulling Harry into my side. Making her smile and raise her hands in defeat.

"Well I'm glad I have the boy I raised back," my mum says. "Yeah mum I'm sorry, I know I've put you through hell," I say making her smile. "I'm glad you finally came to your senses and I understand why you did it, but you still broke a kid's jaw. The principal wants to see us first thing in morning," my mum says.