~*Chapter 9*~

AN:Only picture I could find of Liam with a cast ⬆️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Liam's POV*
"Liam I know your in pain, but you need to call your mum and tell her I'm taking you to the hospital,"Zayn says making me nod. "Hey Siri call mum," I tell my phone waiting for her to answer.

"Hey honey I thought you had to go over to someone's house for an assignment,"she ask. "Yeah,change of plans I'm going to the hospital instead," I say propping my arm on the arm rest . "What'd you mean? Let me tell my boss and I'll be right there," she says panicking.

"Mum,first of all calm down. I got beat up by a couple of guys that don't like the fact I'm gay, but I can take care of the hospital. Just stay at work," I tell her. "Liam you need someone there with you," she says.

"Mrs.Payne this is Zayn I'm Liam's partner on the assignment. I'm taking him to the hospital I don't care to stay. His arm is most likely broken at least fractured and he has some bruises," Zayn tells her making her gasp. "Ok, but I definitely want the name of the guys who did this. I'll go down to the school tomorrow," she says. "It was Michael Clifford and Ashton Irwin m'am," Zayn tells her. "Did anyone see it happen Liam?" She ask.

"Yeah, Zayn pulled them off of me," I tell her remembering what he told Michael. "Thank you Zayn," she tells him. "No problem Mrs.Payne," he tells her pulling into the hospital. "Please call me Karen,"she says. "Well mum we're here,"I tell her. "Ok,I love you. And thanks again Zayn," she says. "Love you too mum I'll call you later ,"I tell her.
_______________
After two hours here at the hospital I'm finally ready to go. They put a cast on my arm and gave me something for pain. I'm so nervous about seeing Zayn and being in the car with him. Neither of us have mentioned what he said to Michael. When I step out into the waiting room I don't see him. Why would he wait for me for two hours?

I can't decide if I'm relived that I won't have to face him or if I'm disappointed. I sit down getting ready to call an Uber when Zayn steps in front of me making me look up at him. "Are you all done, and ready to go?" He ask giving me a smile. "U-um y-yes,"I stutter.

"Zayn don't pullout yet," I tell him once we get in the car making him look at me confused. "Zayn, we need to talk about what you said to Michael,"I tell him not looking him in the eye.

"No we don't, I shouldn't have said it. I know you don't feel the same way, it's ok," he says. "Zayn, you were really telling the truth when you said that?" I ask him making him nod.

"Liam,I've been really confused for a while. I've always got butterflies around you, but I just pushed it aside. Then earlier when I saw Louis push Harry and you ended up getting caught up in it I felt my blood boiling I knew I couldn't push it aside anymore.That I needed to admit that I liked you. When Michael ask if I was in love with you. I realized I didn't like you, I loved you. But,I'll be ok I've bullied you everyday so I know you don't feel same I understand," he tells me.

"Zayn please shut up, I've been in love with you for as long as I can remember," I tell him. "Don't Liam you don't have to take pity on me," he tells me. "Zayn, I'm not taking pity on you. I'll prove it," I tell him taking my phone from my pocket handing it to Zayn, making him look at me confused. "My password is 9296," I tell him letting him type it in. "Ok,now go to the keypad and look closely," I tell him.

He looks up at me with wide eyes, "it spells Zayn," he says in disbelief

He looks up at me with wide eyes, "it spells Zayn," he says in disbelief. "Yeah I knew if I spelled out something that I loved I'd never forget it," I tell him taking the phone from his hand and lacing his fingers with mine. He looks at our hands then at me. "Can I kiss you he ask?" Making me smile and nod. He presses his lips to mine in a sweet and gentle kiss.

But I've waited to long for this, I pry his lips open shoving my tongue in his mouth making him moan. When our tongues meet it's like nothing I've ever experienced. We pull away both trying to catch our breath.

He reaches up cupping my face in his hands tracing my bottom lip. "What does that mean for us?" I ask him. "Well I'd like for you to be my boyfriend," he says.

"Of course I want that too I smile, but Zayn I don't wanna be in relationship where your gonna try and hide it. Is that gonna be something I'm gonna have to worry about?" I ask.

"No,I've already decided. When it starts going around school tomorrow about what I told Michael I'm not gonna deny anything, weather you wanna be with me or not. I'd  like you to help me with something before it gets out though, if you feel like it," he tells me making me confused.

"Well as far as my family ,Josh and Louis know I'm straight. Well I love Louis and Josh like brothers and then of course my family, would you help me with coming out to them?" He ask making nod.

"Yeah, of course but can I ask you something?" I ask him making him nod. "With your family do you not think they'll accept you or are you just nervous just because?"I ask him. "To be honest I'm not sure we've never had a reason to talk about it. I mean I hope they accept me," he tells me.

"Ok, we know Josh will accept you but you saw how Louis was today," I tell him. "I know and I've also been thinking about what Josh said, about hiding who he really is. And now that I've come to terms with it I don't wanna hide who I am. I'm not gonna lie it'll hurt like hell if he doesn't accept me but if he can't accept me as me I don't want him in my life," he says.

"I'm not trying to be mean but I don't know how much faith I have in Louis accepting you. Like I said I'm not trying to be mean or discourage you from telling him I just want you to be prepared for the worse,"I tell him.  "I know baby, thank you," he says kissing my hand I can feel myself blushing at the pet name. "I'm trying to decide who to tell first,"he says.

"That's up to you, but I'm here with you no matter what," I tell him kissing his cheek. "I love you, sorry it took me so long to figure it out," he says.

"Zayn, it's not easy. Niall and I were so scared that's why we made a pact and came out together. But baby I love you too,"I say trying out the pet name making him smile. "I guess I'll tell my family first,"he says putting the car in gear.

When we stop at a light, I see his hand twitch and him look at me out of the corner of his eye. "I know you're nervous but is something else wrong," I ask him worried he regrets everything. Well I wanted to put my hand on your thigh as we drove kinda put my mind at ease but I didn't know if that would be ok,"he says making me smile grabbing his hand laying it on my lap playing with his fingers.

"Baby,it's fine I love you if I can ever do anything to make you feel better, I'm here." I tell him as we pull in his driveway. "Thank you baby, let's go see how this goes," he says leaning over and pecking my lips. "Let me txt the boys before we go I'll tell them to meet me us at the park in what'd ya say two hours?" He ask making me nod.

"Ok, come on baby," he says pecking my lips again and putting his phone in his pocket.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AN:Please vote and comment I love to read them