~*Chapter 8*~

The Horan house ⬆️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Niall's POV*
"Niall are you sure about this? I'll be fine," Josh says as we pull into my driveway. "No you won't, ya know why?" I ask making him raise his brow. "Because if you ask if I'm sure one more time I'm gonna kill you." I joke making him laugh.

"You laugh now but Liam and Harry would help hide the body and Harry would make Nick help," I joke. "Ok, Niall in all seriousness what do you think of Nick?" He ask. "I don't know I mean he's been nice enough, but I don't think he's someone I'd fully trust him. To be honest it worries me him and Harry are together," I tell him.

"Why do you ask?" I ask him . "Because I've always got that vibe since we first met that he wasn't someone to be trusted, but I didn't feel like it was my place to say anything," he says.

"Baby,you can tell me anything. I might not always agree, but you can tell me anything," I tell him rubbing his arm. He grabs my hand making me look at him as he brings my hand to his mouth, kissing it.

"Come here," he says making me blush, as he helps me over the center console. "Niall I want you to know that your everything to me. Yes, today was hard, but it was also the best day of my life. I got the man I've been pinning over for almost four years. If my parents can't accept me as me then they never really cared anyways, and the same goes for Louis, as for Zayn I don't know he's been weird lately," he says.

"Kiss me and I'll tell you what's wrong with Zayn," I say making him look at me confused but connected our lips together. Making me smile into the kiss. He licks my bottom lip asking for access, which I grant him. When I start grinding down on his lap he pulls away.

"Sorry I should've known you wouldn't what that we me," I tell him not making eye contact. "Baby, look at me," he tells me lifting my face where tears have already began to fall.

"Aww, baby don't cry," he says wiping my face. "I do want that. I just want it to be special. Baby I love you, I'm all in this relationship," he tells me making me smile. "I love you too,I'm sorry I got a little caught up in the kiss." I tell him blushing. "Niall please stop apologizing, baby its ok to be honest it took everything I have to pull away," he says making me laugh.

"Now what is this your gonna tell me about Zayn?" He ask. "First come here," I say giving him another peck. "Now about Zayn I think Zayn likes Liam," I say making his mouth drop.

"No Zee isn't gay," he says. "He may not be gay but he's not exactly straight," I say. "I'm sorry I just don't see it baby," he says. "Ok,you said yourself he's been acting weird right?" I ask with an evil smile. "Yeeeah,why are you looking at me like that?" He ask.

"Well you think I'm wrong about Zayn, but I bet pretty soon we find out some pretty interesting things. Ya,wanna make a friendly bet of five dollars?" I ask making him laugh but nod. "Ok, baby let's go inside," I tell him pecking his lips and getting off his lap.

"Niall I'm nervous," he tells me. "Baby, they'll love you," I tell him. "But, I used to be your bully. Again I'm so sorry,"he says wiping a stray tear. "Baby listen I forgave you the minute I saw you in that closet. And as far as being nervous honey they'll love you," I tell him. "But Niall do you think their really gonna want their son dating a guy who used to bully him,"he ask.

"They don't know, they know about Michael and Ashton. But you, Louis and Zayn were more annoying than anything. If you wanna tell them you can if you don't that's fine too. But I don't think my parents would judge you they know how hard it can be for some people to accept their sexuality, you ready," I ask him making him nod.

"Mum, I'm home I need to talk to you,"I say opening the door. "What is it? Is something wrong?"My mum ask coming down the hall. "Well mum it's complicated let's sit down," I tell her. "Niall, your scaring me and who's this?" She ask.