~*Chapter 39*~

*Harry POV*
It's finally Friday and I thought I'd be so happy definitely since Louis got out of the hospital Yesterday , but he's been acting so weird. "Hey your staying at Louis' tonight, right," Zayn ask as we walk out of school.

"Yeah, I'm supposed to," I say not making eye contact. "I figured you'd be excited what's up?" Josh ask throwing his arm over my shoulder.

"If you would've ask me earlier in the week I would be. Jay's even taking the girls and Earnest to see their grandparents so we can be alone,"I say.

"So what's the problem?"Liam ask. "I don't know he's just been acting weird," I say. "Just talk to him,call us if you need us," Niall says.

"Yeah Niall and I have our first game tonight, but you can call Josh,Zee or Calum," Liam says. "Yeah we're here for you too," Calum says.

"Thanks guys I'm sorry I'm not coming,"I say. "It's ok I don't think any of us expected you to come with what Louis' been through," Niall says.

"Thanks guys I'll talk to ya later,"I say getting in Louis' car. Their right I'm probably just over thinking this he's going through a lot.

"Hey Jay," I say getting out of the car. "Do you need me to help you pack the car up?" I ask. "No honey this is the last of it Louis' inside in his room. Maybe he'll be nicer to you he's been really on edge. I already told Lou bye. Love ya honey we'll see you tomorrow," she says kissing my head.

"Louis baby," I say going in the house not getting a answer back. Maybe he's fallen asleep. "Hey I hollered didn't you hear me?" I ask when I get to Louis' room finding him sitting on the bed.

"Yeah I heard you,"he says. "Louis? What's wrong do you not want me to stay the night?"I ask. "I don't really care," he blows making tears spring to my eyes.

"I-I knew i-it you bl-blame me for what happened d-don't you?" I cry. "No baby remember we said we were gonna go through this together. I'm sorry for being such a dick,"he says.

"Well what's wrong?" I snub. "I don't wanna say it's embarrassing," he says. "Hey open and honest remember? You can always tell me anything," I say grabbing his hand.

"Please don't laugh," he says not making eye contact. "Let me put it this way a guy can only take so many cold showers," he says making my eyes go wide.

"Oh baby don't ever be embarrassed to tell me things like that," I say kissing his knuckles. "But as of right now theirs nothing else I can do about it besides take a cold shower I'm to sore to do anything else ," he says.

"Well actually there is. In fact something I've been wanting to do but I was afraid you'd think I was gross or something," I say.

"Baby we can at least try anything," he says. "Well I wanted to use my mouth,"I say making his eyes go wide. "You wanna eat me out?" He ask. "Yeah, I mean if that's something you'd be comfortable with,"I say.

"Yeah baby I'm sorry for acting that way. I don't blame you for anything,"he says connecting our lips in a heated kiss. "Are you ready now?" I ask pulling away.

"Man good thing your like fooking sex on legs. Because I love you but your slow,"he says mouthing at my neck.

"Heyyyy,"I laugh. "Baby I've been horny pretty much since I woke up and to be truthful seeing you has been bittersweet,"he says making me confused.

"Baby all I've wanted is you and you walking around looking sexy as fook doesn't help," he says making me laugh. "Your sure? It may still hurt some." I tell him.

"Baby I just need you. I trust you," he says. "Ok baby go ahead and take off your jogger and boxer I think it'd hurt less," I say. "Maybe but not nearly as fun," he says with a smirk laying back on the bed. I crawl over him carful of his ribs connecting our lips tonguing my way in his mouth. Playing with Louis for a moment teasing, not allowing him exactly what he wants.

"God, you taste so good baby," I say. I lick my way down his throat onto his shirtless body, sucking a nipple quickly into my mouth. Making Louis' back arch. "Ow fook damn," he pants making me pull away. "Lou I don't wanna hurt you," I say. "Haz if you don't finish what you started I'll literally kill you. I'll tell you if the pain gets to be much," he says. "You promise," I ask making him nod. I gently bite his other nipple as my fingertips work over the other. Making him arch his back again panting with desire I can tell their some pain in there too. I make sure to taste every inch of his skin that I could. Before sitting up pressing a hand against my own erection.

"Can you lift up a little and let me pull these off," I ask pulling at his joggers and boxers. He carefully lifts up letting me remove them and kiss his legs. "I love you so much," I say connecting our lips. "I love you more than anything. But please... I need you now, we can be soppy later,"he says making me cut him off with a loud laugh.

"Wanna make you feel good, Lou," I say grabbing the lube from the beside table. I waste no time, diving in and licking at him eagerly, making him cry out almost immediately. The sound went straight to my cock making me moan as I tasted his most intimate place. Louis was whimpering and moaning with each swipe of my tongue, he was rocking back and forth making me pull away and Louis wine.

"Baby we don't wanna put a lot of stress on your ribs," I say sucking a bruise on his thigh. I was eager to get back to it pointing my tongue and running it in small circles around his rim, smirking as his muscles fluttered under my touch, my hands trailing down to squeeze his cheeks, pulling them apart slightly to give me a better angle to pleasure him. I kissed over his hole, hoping he felt as good as I did in the moment. I slowly pushed the tip of my tongue inside, making Louis cry out at the stretch. I'm aware this was his first time. I moved my  hand between Louis' legs fondling his balls and neglected cock. While my tongue pushed in licking around and driving him crazy. I wouldn't change this moment for anything.

"O-oh go-sh Haz I'm gonna, I'm gonna cum," he moans as I keep licking pushing him over the edge. "Why the fook haven't we done that sooner?" He ask as I lick his stomach clean making me laugh. "But now I feel guilty you can do things for me and I won't be able to do anything other than a simple hand job for probably about a month," he says.

"Baby look at my jeans that's not a problem," I say making him blush. "You got off just on hearing me?" He ask. "Yes baby it was the fooking sexiest thing in world," I say connecting our lips. "Come on let's go shower and then we'll watch a movie," I say getting up and helping him up.

"I'm sorry it took me so long to see you were the most important thing in my life," he says not looking me in the eye. "Hey look at me," I say lifting his head. "Baby I forgave you a long time ago. Everyone deals with it differently. Now come on we smell like sex,"I say making him laugh.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AN:Please vote and leave some feedback I love reading your comments