~*Chapter 19*~

*Josh POV*
Gosh I hope Liam comes. I'm sorta freakin out right now I shouldn't have put that note in his cast.

All of sudden the door burst open with Zayn bursting in with Liam right behind him. "YOU SON OF A BITCH I THOUGHT WE WERE LIKE FOOKING BROTHERS!" He yells pushing me up against the wall.

"Zayn let him explain," Liam says. "THE NOTE EXPLAINED ENOUGH! DON'T LET NIALL KNOW," he yells pissing me off. "ARE YOU FOOKING KIDDING ME?" I say pushing him off of me.

"NOT ONLY DO YOU NEED TO HAVE MORE FOOKING FAITH IN ME, BUT IN LIAM! AND SHOW HIM SOME RESPECT. BECAUSE EVEN IF I WAS WANTING TO MEET HIM TO HIT ON HIM OR WHATEVER! ITS NOT TO SAY THAT LIAM WOULD GO FOR IT! HE FOOKING LOVES YOU AND I LOVE AND RESPECT YOU! PLUS I LOVE NIALL! I yell.

"Ok I'm sorry you're right I just keep thinking I'm not good enough for him and I'm gonna wake up and this is all gonna be a dream," Zayn says looking at Liam making him smile. "Baby it's not a dream,"Liam says connecting their lips.

"Ok you all are very sweet, but I need your help," I tell them making them look at me. "What'd you need?"Liam ask. "Niall's parents are out of town and we wanted to ya know tonight. But I want it to be special I'm scared shitless about how to do that?" I say making them look at each other and smile.

"I have an idea. But to pull it off we're gonna need to skip first period and maybe a little of second,"Liam says.  "Ok,what's the plan?" I ask him. "First off Zayn you need to stay here," Liam says surprising us both. "What? Why?" Zayn ask.

"Zayn do you fookin trust me or not?"Liam ask surprising us both at his outburst. "It's sweet that you think you're not good enough which isn't true. But do you  not trust me. Josh is right you need to respect me or this isn't gonna work," Liam says making mine and Zayn's eyes go wide.

"Liam, Liam honey of course I trust you. It's just when you said you had a plan that we'd have to skip for I thought you meant all off us," Zayn says pecking his lips. "Ok sorry I just want you trust me," he says. "And I do," Zayn says.

"Ok, I'm happy for you and all, but I'm seriously fixing to shit my pants so please,"I say making them laugh. "Ok sorry,"Liam says as Zayn goes behind him wrapping his arms around his waist. "Ok baby what's the plan?" Zayn ask kissing his neck and laying his chin Liam's shoulder, making Liam laugh.

"I'll explain everything on the way there. If we leave now we may be able to make it back before second period,"he says turning in Zayn's arms. "If you don't make it back, I'll tell Niall you got sick and Josh took you home," Zayn says.

"No,no because I will be back so tell him I forgot a paper I needed for my next class and Josh took me home to get it,"Liam says. "Your sexy when your sneaky," Zayn says making Liam blush as he connects their lips.

"Ok,come on Zayn I'm borrowing him for like an hour you can spare him that long," I say. "I'm not sure Josh I mean look at him,"Zayn says making him blush he's so fooking sexy. "He hot but I like leprechauns," I say making us both laugh.

"Ok,you go to class I love you," Liam says pecking Zayn's lips. "I love you too,"Zayn says. "You come on," Liam says dragging me out by the arm.

*Liam's POV*
"Ok what's the plan?" Josh ask pulling out. "Niall favorite flowers are lilies I say we get a bunch of lilies and put them in the living room along with ya know the battery operated tea lights?" I ask him making him nod.

"Ok but how are we gonna get in?" Josh ask. "Mate I know where his spare key is," I say making him laugh.  "And I'm assuming you'll begin making out in the living room maybe watch a movie before you go upstairs. With doordash you can set what time you want it delivered so you can do that with Nandoes. You and I both know he's obsessed with it," I laugh. "We'll put candles and flowers in his room too," I tell him as we pull in hobby lobby.

"After getting the candles and flowers we head to Niall's. I get the key from under the flower pot unlocking the door. "Ok just put the flowers where it feels right maybe spread a few petals around. Same with the candles and maybe going up stairs," I tell him. After an hour of decorating we're finally done.

"LIAM I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOU IT LOOKS AMAZING!"Josh yells making me laugh. "Well I love you too but I've got a boyfriend sorry," I joke making him laugh. "Well damn," he laughs.

"Come on you idiot we gotta get back to school,"I laugh. "Liam in all seriousness thank you," he says. "Can I hug you? Or is that like weird?" He ask making me laugh. "Give me a fookin hug," I laugh as he pulls me into a hug.

"LIAM JAMES PAYNE WHY THE FOOK ARE YOU NOT AT SCHOOL," My mum yells before I can get in Josh's car,making me turn around seeing her storm toward us.

"Mum I have a good reason that I think you'd understand but can we talk about it later?" I ask. "Li I'm not trying to get you in trouble just go ahead,"Josh says. "Are you sure?" I ask making him nod.

"Mum,Maura and Bobby are out of town and Niall and Josh wanted to take their relationship to the next level, and Josh wanted it to be special," I tell her. "And before you ask Mrs.Payne Maura was sorta expecting something like this to happen. She told us to just make sure we were safe,"Josh says with red cheeks.

"Sorry Josh you didn't have to tell me or you could've waited and let Liam tell me later. It's very sweet you wanna make it special,"she says. "Thank you ma'm, it's thanks to your son," he says making my mum smile. "Li we need to get back to school,"Josh says.

"Actually your dad and I were on way to get you and Zayn we thought we could have lunch and then go get your surprise so why don't you just ride with us and we'll go pick Zayn up," my mum says. "Ok that's fine. Good luck tonight,"I tell Josh walking over to my mum's car. "Thanks Li,"Josh says. "Anytime mate we're friends now go get your man,"I say winking at him making him laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AN:Please vote and leave some feedback I love reading your comments