~*Chapter 25*~

(AN:Theirs gonna be at least one time jump)
*Louis' POV*
That was fooking awful. I was somewhat ok but when I saw my mum come in and my sisters weren't with her. Then I looked up in the stands and Harry had his fooking tongue down Nick's throat. We won by chance plus I figured out that if I picture Nick's face and kicked toward it I can make it most the time. That and their goalie isn't the best, and now I've gotta deal with them all night. Not to mention Josh,Zayn and Calum. When I pull up to the house I take a deep a breath trying to prepare myself. "I can do this," I tell myself.

When I walk in it's pretty quiet except for Lottie on the couch. I figured Harry'd be back by now.  "Where is everyone," I ask. Lottie just looks at me and rolls her eyes.

"You're gonna have talk to me eventually. I thought Harry was having friends over?" I ask. "YOU'RE FOOKING UNBELIEVABLE!" She yells.  "Anne and Mum took everyone out for ice cream. As for Harry he's not having friends over he went to one of their house's and your the reason why," she tells me.

"Awesome I'll get a peaceful night," I say rolling my eyes. "What happened to you, you always told me true love is real and not just something in fairytales,"she says as my mum comes in the door.

"Hey sweetie," she says kissing my cheek and putting down the twins. "What's wrong I can tell something's going on,"she ask looking between me and Lottie. "Earnest,Doris go upstairs I'll be up in a few," my mum says. "Ok so what's going on?" She ask again once the twins are upstairs.

"I was telling Louis the truth that Harry's not having friends over because of him," she says making everyone go quite. "But what I was saying before mum came in, is you taught us all to believe in true love and that it's real. So why is it any different if a guy falls in love with a guy or girl falls in love with a girl." She ask looking at me.

"Because it's weird and gross," I say. "LOUIS!"My mum yells. "I'm gonna go upstairs,"Anne says. "You dropped Harry because he's gay so are you saying if one of us turned out to be gay you wouldn't accept us?" Fizzy ask. "That wouldn't happen,"I say.

"I'm assuming that's a no you wouldn't accept us,"Fizzy says. "You know it's weird and gross," I lie. "Enough, everyone except Louis upstairs," my mum says kissing their cheeks. "Louis I honestly don't know what the fook's gotten in to you. This is not the son I raised," she says close to tears.

"Mum I've grown up I look at things differently now," I say. "Whatever you're not the son I raised but theirs nothing I can do. But while you're living under my roof you will respect Harry and Anne. And you will not tell your sisters or brother that it's wrong. Do you understand me?" She ask close to tears making me nod. " Now since you were such a dick I'm gonna go check on Anne,"she says storming upstairs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You'd think I'd be dreading school but considering the weekend I just endured I'm actually happy to get to school my family maybe said three words to me all weekend. I'm relieved that Harry's not coming to school. Evidently he has a migraine I hate he's in pain but I don't think I could've seen him with Nick today without going insane. When I pull up to school I see Eleanor talking to her friends. I'm not in the mood to deal with her, maybe I can get in without her seeing me and just tell her I didn't see her.

I get almost in to the school when I feel a hand on my arm. "Louis where are you going?" Eleanor ask. "Umm school,"I tell her. "You weren't gonna come get me?" She ask.  "Eleanor I'm really not in the mood for this," I tell her jerking my arm from grasp.

"What the fooks wrong with you,"she ask. "El it's Monday a lot of people don't like Mondays I'm one of those people. Just give me some time my weekend wasn't the best,"I tell her going inside.

I've been a proper dick all day. When I get to my locker after lunch I feel like I'm going insane. A part of me doesn't want to keep going on like this, but a bigger part of me is scared not that my family wouldn't accept me, but I just wanna hurry and leave high school life behind and start a new one.

I look down the hall and see Zayn kissing Liam. Liam starts walking my way I close my locker and push him in to the lockers as I pass him. "Ow fook my arm!" Liam says shit I forgot about his arm. Before I know what's happening Zayn's punching me in the face sending me to the ground.

"You motherfooker we put up with your shit because it's more annoying than anything else but I won't stand for you hurting the man I love,"He says punching me again before Josh and Calum finally get him off of  me. "Come on baby let's go?" Zayn says grabbing Liam's hand pulling him toward the door.

*Harry's POV*
I probably could've gone to school but I just needed a break from everyone. This way I'm by myself at least.

When I hear the door open and hear Louis cursing I can't believe my luck. I get up from the couch and stop dead in my track. "What the fook happened to you," I ask he has a black eye a split and multiple bruises.

"Just don't," he says. "Fook Louis you may hate me but I still care for you. You don't have to tell me but at least let me clean your cuts and stuff," I say. "Whatever," he says going in to kitchen I follow him and get the first-aid kit. 

"So are you gonna tell me what happened?"I ask cleaning his face. "Zayn got mad at me because I pushed Liam," he says. "I'm done," I say after cleaning his lip. "I'm gonna go upstairs," I tell him turning around. All of sudden he grabs my hand turning me around.

He presses his lips to mine he catches me off guard leaving my mouth motionless. Once I realize what's happening I start moving my lips against his in the most perfect way. But when I lick his lip he pulls away.

"This never fooking happen, I'm going to meet up with Eleanor," he says making tears spring to my eyes. "Before Louis can get to the door,"my mum comes in looking at both of us. "Bye,"Louis says running out the door.

"Don't ask," I say when my mum looks at me. "Ok but our house is gonna be ready Wednesday," she says making me look at her confused. "When everything started happening I put a rush on it they'll still be finishing up odds and ends but I feel like you'll be more comfortable," she says.

"Thanks mum I'm gonna txt some people and see if they wanna meet up," I tell her.  "Ok honey do you think your friends would help us move our stuff in," she ask. "If they don't have practice, but I'll ask them,"I tell her opening a group chat with Niall,Liam,Zayn and Josh.

Harry:HELP!!

Josh: What's up?

Harry: I'm freaking out!!

Liam:We're gonna need more than that.

Harry:Yeah I know can we meet up maybe get to bite eat please.

Niall:Of course Nandoes?

Zayn:😂

Josh:Of course babe😍

Liam:🙄

Zayn:We may be a little late. Ya know since clothes are a requirement 😏

Liam: ZAYN!!

Niall:I thought you we're gonna call me for help

Zayn: Sorry it was spur of the moment

Harry:Ok you all are adorable but I'm having a crisis. Can someone come pick me  up?

Josh:Yeah we'll be by in about 30

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AN:Please vote and leave some feedback I love reading your comments