~*Chapter 4*~

AN:Just wanna say no hate toward Eleanor this all for the story
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Louis' POV*
I have no right to be mad I know that , but when I looked up and saw that Nick guy wipe his face I couldn't help it. "I'll see you all later," I tell Zayn,And Josh. "Ok, see ya Louis," they all say.

"Hey, baby?"Eleanor says making me turn toward her. "You,think we could go out and do something after school?" She ask batting her eyelashes. I try my best not to roll my eyes.

"I have to take Harry home, but I guess we can after that," I tell her. "I can't believe you have to live with him for almost a month maybe a little more," she says. "We don't really see each other," I tell her shrugging my shoulders. "So Louis he's fag, he's not turning you is he?" She ask making my eyes go wide.

"What,Eleanor I'm not a fag," I tell her. "Well good," she says pecking my lips. "I gotta go get my stuff for class," she says letting go of my hand. Gosh if she only knew that every time I kissed her I pictured that tall green eyed curly haired beauty. If she knew that every time we do something sex related it's Harry not her I'm with. It's him I'm pounding into, it's his lips around my cock. I run my hands through my hair and turn around and of course I see Nick flirting with Harry. Theirs just something about this guy. As I walk by them I push Harry into his locker.

During last period I decide I should txt Harry and tell him I'll meet him at the car.

Louis:Meet me at the car after last period, and I don't wait.

Harry:You won't be waiting because you're not driving me home.

Louis: Uh, if I'm not then who?

Harry:Not that it's any of your business but Nick's giving me a ride.

Louis:Harry theirs something I don't trust about that guy.

Harry: Since when do you care? And you have no room to talk about trust!

When I read his txt I have so many thoughts going on in my head I can't think. Thankfully the bell rings in just a few minutes I storm out of class to my locker.

"Dude what's wrong?"Josh ask when I slam my locker. "Nothing, I just have a lot on my mind I'll see you tomorrow,"I tell him.

My phone rings when I'm halfway home I answer it without looking to see who it is. Causing Eleanor to nearly bust my eardrums. "WHAT THE FOOK LOUIS I THOUGHT WE WERE GOING OUT,"she yells. "Eleanor calm down," I say trying to stay calm and think of an excuse. I pull over really quick and txt Zayn.

"My mum needed me asap I'm sorry," I lie. "You could have told me instead of just running off,"she says. "Sorry, but I'll see you tomorrow," I tell her. "Yeah, whatever I'll see you tomorrow," she says.

Louis:Remember when I covered for you when Perrie was being annoying and you didn't wanna spend time with her?

Zayn:Unfortunately yes I do... I'm not stupid what'd ya need tommo?

Louis:Tomorrow tell Eleanor I told you to tell her I had to go home she wanted to do something today and I sorta forgot and left her at school.

Zayn:😂oh my gosh that's the best thing I've ever heard. I got you mate.

Louis: thanks

Zayn:no problem

When I go inside my mum starts. "Louis where the hell is Harry?" She ask. "Mum calm down he made some,friends their bringing him home, at least that's what he told me when I txt him" I tell her going upstairs.

*Harry's POV*
"Today was fun," I tell Nick as he drives me home. "Yeah it was," he says. "Oh, this is it," I say pointing to Louis' house. "Thanks again for the ride,"I tell him reaching for the door handle. "Wait a minute Harry," he says making me turn to him. "Would you maybe wanna go out tomorrow ya know just us?" He ask. "Sure, I'll have to make sure my mum's not made any plans that I need to be home for,but I'll txt you," I tell him.

"Great can't wait,"he says. "I'll see you in the morning," I tell him. "I can come by and pick you up so you don't have to ride with Louis," he says. "You don't have too," I tell him. "I know, but I'll see you at 7:30 someone as pretty as you shouldn't have to ride with him," he says. "Thanks,"I tell him closing the door.

"Hey mum I'm back," I say walking through the door. "Hey baby, I'm glad you made some friends," she says kissing my head. "Well one may be on its way to more than friends. Nick the guy that brought me home ask me out tomorrow," I tell her blushing. All of sudden Louis huffs and storms upstairs.

"Don't pay him any mind,"Jay says coming over to me and my mum. "But anyways I was just checking making sure it was ok,"I tell my mum. "Of course honey,"she says. "Ok, well I'm gonna go take a shower and get ready for bed," I tell them giving each of them a kiss and hug goodnight.

As I'm getting my stuff ready for a shower someone knocks on my door. "Come in,"I holler making Lottie come in. "Hey Lottie what's up?" I ask. "I still wanna talk to you," she says. "Oh yeah, I forgot I'm sorry," I tell her. "It's no big deal," she says sitting on the bed. "I wanted to talk to you about Lou," she says.

"It's ok Lottie he doesn't agree with me being gay. I can't change that," I tell her. "That's just it I don't think that's it," she says. "What'd you mean?" I ask confused. "I think he's scared,"she says. "Uh, what'd you mean?" I ask. "We all think he likes you and can't come to terms with it," she says.

"Lottie that's not it I wish it was I've been in love with Louis for a long time. I appreciate you all trying to help but I've just gotta accept he doesn't want me," I tell her. "But Harry I think he does, he's just scared," she says.

"Lottie can you keep a secret and not tell anybody?" I ask making her nod.  "Lottie the reason I know he doesn't want me is at school he bullies me,"I say my voice breaking. Lottie throws her hand over her mouth and gasp.

"Harry you have to tell mum or Anne,"she says. "Lottie you promised, I already messed up my parents life once I'm not doing it again, I graduate this year I can stick it out.

Louis doesn't hit me he'll push me into the locker or trip me and calls me names," I tell her.

"Ok, Harry I won't say anything,but I see one bruise on you then I'm going to my mum," she says making me nod. "Also Harry after hearing this I don't want anything to do with him until he can get his act together. And I know Fizzy,Daisy and Phoebe would feel the same.

Can I please tell them I'll tell them not to say anything," she ask. "I guess just make sure they keep quiet," I tell her. "Harry,we love you and if you're happy so are we," she says hugging me. "Thanks, Lottie I love you all too," I tell her. After Lottie leaves I grab my clothes and take a quick shower. Before I go to sleep I txt Nick telling him that we can go out tomorrow. Maybe I can trick myself into having feelings for him.

*Lottie's POV*
When I leave Harry's room I can't believe that Louis is bullying Harry. My brother's someone who I've always looked up to. "Daisy,Pheebs meeting in my and fizz's room,"I tell them opening their door.

"Wait," Daisy says once we get in my room. Making me look up. "Want me to go get Lou?" Daisy ask. "Um, no this is about him," I say making them look at me confused. "Well girls first the info I'm fixing to tell you can't leave this room," I tell them making them all nod.

"Well I talked to Harry and was telling him how we all thought Louis was scared. And girls Louis' bullying Harry at school," I tell them making them gasp. "Shouldn't we tell mum or something?" Fizzy ask. "No I promised Harry we wouldn't say anything unless we see a bruise on him. Evidently Louis doesn't hit, it's more like pushing and name calling. Which isn't much better, but it's less dangerous. Now I don't know about you but until Louis gets some sense I want nothing to do with him. You all can do what you want,"I tell them.

"Well I'm with you,"Fizzy says Daisy looks at Phoebe making her nod. "Yeah, we're with you too," Daisy says. "Yeah, even if Louis doesn't like Harry ,like we thought that doesn't give him the right to be mean to Harry,"Phoebe says. "Ok, well like I said this doesn't leave this room," I tell them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AN:Please vote and leave some feedback I love reading your comments