~*Chapter 11*~

*Josh's POV*

"Your dad's nice," I tell Niall walking out of his house. "Thanks, he liked you" Niall says. "Good because I don't want anything or anybody messing this up," I tell him pulling him close connecting our lips. "Fook!" I yell when my phone interrupts us, making Niall laugh and peck my lips going to get in the car as I pull my phone out seeing another txt from Zayn.

Zayn:Hey I still need to see you all but can you come by my house and pick me up?

Josh:Yeah I don't care but where's your car?

Zayn: I'll explain everything but I'd rather do it in person.

Josh:Oooook Niall and I will be there in few minutes.

"What's wrong?" Niall ask when I get into the car. "I don't know, that was a txt from Zayn he wants us to come pick him up. It's not that I care to do it, it's just he has a car, he's the one that wanted to meet up, and when I asked him about it he just seemed weird," I say.

"I'm right here baby I'm sure everything's fine," Niall says as we pull on to Zayn's street bringing my hand to his lips. "Well if he says anything to you he'd be a hypocrite." Niall says busting out laughing. I look up to see the last thing I thought I'd ever see. Zayn has Liam pushed up against a lamp post snogging the day lights out of him.

"Are we interrupting?" I ask pulling up to them causing them to pull away and Liam to blush. "So you two are together?" I ask. "Yeah, didn't go so well with the family. They kicked me and my sisters out," Zayn says making me confused.

"Kicking you out is bad enough but your sisters?" I ask. "Well Waliyha evidently plays for our team. Her and Ava are together. They kicked Safaa out because she supported us,Their both at Ava's house."he tells me burying his head in Liam's neck crying lightly.

"Zee, calm down," I tell him getting out of the car and pulling him away from Liam. " I know it hurts I got thrown out today too," I tell him. "I'm staying at Niall's. But you have me, Liam, and your sisters," I tell him giving him a hug.

"Well I feel loved," Niall says coming to stand beside me.

"LI WHAT THE FOOK HAPPENED TO YOUR ARM!" Niall yells making us all jump.

"Oh yeah remember I had to go back to my locker," he ask making us nod. "Well Michael and Ashton gotta a hold of me Zayn pulled them off and took me to the hospital," Liam says.

"Anyways as I was saying sorry Ni, you and Zayn just haven't talked I didn't know what terms you were on," I tell him pulling him close.

"Niall I wanna apologize I was an idiot, I'm sorry." Zayn says as a tear escapes his eyes making Liam pull him into his chest. "Everyone makes mistakes Zayn, especially when figuring out their sexuality, Niall says making me smile.

"If it makes you feel any better I had crush on you sophomore year," he laughs making me stand up straight and slightly in front of Niall.

Liam has tears in his eyes. "Mate calm down I realized it was just a crush, that's why I didn't think anything when I started developing feelings for Liam," he says.

"Zee I think you need to clear some things up," I tell him nodding at Liam making him turn to Liam . "Did you just settle for me, because the original one you wanted was already taken?" Liam ask trying to hold back his tears.

"Baby no, yeah I had crush on Niall but that's it," he says cupping his face. "Do you know how happy I am I never made move on Niall?" He ask making me laugh.

"Heyyyyyy!" Niall wines. "Sorry Niall,but I'm in love with this angel right here," he says pecking Liam's lips.

"And what Niall you'd rather have Zayn than me?" I joke. "Maybe, I'd say Zayn pays his debts," he says with a small smile making us look at him confused.

"Huh, what are you talking about," I ask. "Well you owe me five dollars because correct me if I'm wrong, but you all are official right?" He ask making them nod and me laugh and roll my eyes.

"I'm never gonna hear the end of this," I say making Zayn and Liam look at me confused. "You wanna explain?" Liam ask. "Ok it's time for you fags to get off of our property," Zayn's mum says opening the door.

"WE'RE FOOKING GOING! BUT DON'T CALL MY FRIENDS AND BOYFRIEND A FAG! BEFORE YOU JUDGE YOU NEED TO TAKE A HARD LOOK IN THE MIRROR! YOU SAY IM PUTTING THE FAMILY TO SHAME? WHAT DO YOU THINK PEOPLE ARE GONNA SAY WHEN THEY FIND OUT YOU DISOWNED TWO OF YOUR KIDS FOR WHO THEY LOVED AND THE OTHER TWO FOR BEING SUPPORTIVE!" Zayn yells trying to hold back tears.

"JUST GO! His dad says closing the door behind him. "You ok mate?" I ask him. "I guess it just hurts I mean your parents are supposed to love you no matter what," he says. "I know," I tell him.

"Come on let's get my stuff,"he says wiping his eyes. "So where am I taking you?" I ask them as I get in the car. "Well Zayn's staying with me but...." Liam says looking at Zayn.

"If you don't want to I understand, but I txt Louis to meet me in the park. I wanna tell him before tomorrow,"Zayn says making me look at Niall. "I'm fine with it what about you baby?" I ask Niall rubbing his thigh. "Yeah, I'm fine with it," Niall says.

*Louis POV*
I have a sick feeling in my stomach like I'm nervous, the closer I get to the park it only gets worse. I don't know why, fook I'm meeting Zayn that's it.

When I walk into the park I see Josh, Niall and Liam getting some frozen yogurt. I see Zayn walking over to them, when he wraps his arms around Liam's waist I think my eyes just about bulged out of my head.

"You've gotta be fooking kidding me?" I ask walking up to them. "Louis," Zayn says turning around. "What the fook is wrong with you two? You're giving up the reputation we've built for a couple of fags?" I ask instantly seeing anger flash in Josh and Zayn's eyes , and Niall and Liam put their head down.

"No, we're giving it up to be happy to be ourselves," Josh says.

"Ya, know Louis I had to much faith in you. You always said we were brothers, I guess we're not you can't have a 'fag' as a brother. I know that I picked on them too but it was a mistake. I can see your not gonna accept me like I hoped you would, but I want you to think about something. If you found out that one of your siblings was getting bullied because of who they love how mad would you be?" He ask I know he's right but I try my best to brush it off.

"My family's not that gross,"I say making Josh step toward me and Zayn grab his arm. "He's not worth it mate, it's sad actually we'll be happy and in love and he'll be with El who I know you don't love.

"Wrong you all will get bullied while I stay popular," I tell them stomping out of the park.

When I get back Nick's dropping Harry off. Nick pulls Harry into a kiss looking at me the whole time. Like he knows he has something I want. "Stop nobody wants to see that," I tell them rolling my eyes and going inside.

"Honey theirs some food left from dinner if you want me to heat it up." My mum says putting down her book. "No thanks I ate," I lie trying to hold back the tears. "I'm gonna go take a shower and go to bed love you," I tell her kissing her cheek.

How could everything be ok one minute then just total crap the next?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AN:Please vote and leave some feedback I love reading your comments