~*Chapter 34*~

*Harry's POV*
"Hey beautiful," Louis says when he picks he me up for school,Making me blush. "Aww did I make Hazzabear blush?" He ask making me blush harder. "Stop it or no more kisses," I joke making him shut up and pull out of my driveway.

"Oh baby I wanted to talk you about something,"he says pulling into the school. "Yeah and what's that?" I ask. "First I think I deserve a kiss I stopped making you blush which by the way is fooking sexy. But because you were blushing I didn't get a kiss," he pouts. Making me roll my eyes but connect our lips in a short kiss.

"No more until you tell me," I smirk. "Will you at least come here sit," he ask scooting his seat back patting his lap making me shake my head. "This is dangerous territory,"I say climbing over the middle console. "So baby what did you wanna talk to me about,"I ask kissing his neck. "Baby if you wanna know you better stop doing that," he tells me making me laugh, and pull back.

"But your just so addictive I can't help myself," I tell him. "Well tonight if things go how I hope they will you can have every piece of me," he says pecking my lips. "What I wanted to talk to you about was tonight," he says making me look at him confused. "I thought we could do something since I can't play in the game," he says.

"That'd be awesome, but even though you're benched doesn't coach still want you at the game?" I ask. "Well nothings for sure yet I'm hoping if I just go to the pre-game practice that'll be good and we can do something," he says. "That sounds awesome," I say connecting our lips.

"Hey I thought we establish yesterday that you all were not trusted in the car by yourselves,"Josh says opening the door with a smirk making me blush. "Shut up you wanker,"Louis says pulling me close. "I don't wank as much anymore I met a sexy Irishman," Josh says raising his eyebrow,making Louis, Zayn, Liam, Calum and I all laugh. "JOSH!" Niall yells making us all laugh harder.

"Here ya need help out,"Zayn ask getting a side eye from Louis. "Fook Lou he's yours I understand that," he says with a laugh as I grab Zayn's hand getting off Louis' lap. "Hey guys ya know I'm benched from this game right?" Louis ask making them nod as he closes his door . "Well if I at least went to the pre-game practice do you think coach would be mad if I didn't stay for the actual game?"Louis ask pulling me close.

"I don't see why not I mean if all your gonna be doing is sitting on the bench, I don't know why he'd care I guess just ask him," Josh says as we head in to the school.

_____________________________________________________

We've not got picked on all day and I don't know if I'm over thinking things or if I just feel like now that everything is good it's too good. But I've had a bad feeling all day. "Hey baby" Louis say's kissing my neck. "I talked to coach and he said yeah me staying for pre-game practice was fine,"he says nipping at my neck.

"You all are sickeningly sweet,"Niall says walking up with Josh,Zayn and Liam. "Thank you,"Louis jokes making Niall roll his eyes. "Anyway are you gonna stay for practice or me pick you up," he ask. "Do you care if I don't stay I'm just not feeling it today," I tell him. "Baby you can do what ever," he says pecking my lips. "Are you two staying?" I ask pointing at Niall and Liam. "No we can hang a while if you want," Liam says. "Ok I thought maybe get some food and then just go to my house,"I say. "FOOD I'm in," Niall yells making everyone laugh.
_____________________________________________________
"The guy at the counter wasn't hitting me, and even if he was I have a boyfriend,"I tell Liam as we walk into the house.

"Oh here they are they just walked in, I know everything will be fine see ya soon,"my mum says into the phone making us all look at each other. "Mum what's wrong?" I ask when she hangs up.  "Robin stand in front of the door and don't let them out yet," she says. "Mum your scaring us what's going on?" I ask.

"Sit down boys," she says taking a deep breath. "The guys that broke Liam's arm attacked, Zayn,Josh,Louis and Calum. Their was another boy too," she says making all three of us stand up. "Their ok though right?  I mean four against three, their ok right,"I say again.

" Um. Im getting to that. Evidently what happened was Louis went to go get something from his car and when he didn't come back the coach had Zayn and Josh to go see what was up. And Calum went when they didn't come back,"she says as we all start crying.

"The coach was getting worried and went out himself and found the three boys kicking and punching them. Calum has a sprained wrist and concussion, Josh has a broke nose and a concussion, and Zayn has a sprained ankle and a concussion," she says making Niall and Liam cry harder. "Mum what about Louis," I ask. "Baby he was knocked out he's not woken up yet," she says making me crumble.

"WHAT HE'S NOT WOKEN U-UP?" I cry. "Honey Louis' in a coma," she says making me cry harder, and Niall pull me into his side. "Come on boys we'll take you to the hospital," she says giving us all a sad look. "Actually could someone take me to g-get Zayn's sisters?" Liam ask. "A-as much as I wanna see him I f-feel like t-they need to know," he says .

"Son your right it's the right thing to do. I'll take you by,"my dad says. "Harry do you wanna stay at the hospital tonight with Louis," my mum ask. "Yes please," I say. "But please mum I just need to see him," I tell her. "Ok I guess I can take you down there and bring your stuff back,"she says picking her keys up.

"Let's go and I'll take you by to get Zayn's sisters," my dad tells Liam. "Ok we'll meet you there," Mum says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AN:Please vote and leave some feedback I love reading your comments