~*Chapter 32*~

*Niall's POV*
"Hey sexy," Josh says coming up behind me wrapping his arms around me making me jump as he starts mouthing at my neck. "I got something funny to tell you," he says against my neck making me turn around in his arms. "But I need a kiss first," he says making me smirk and connect our lips.

"Well in class I sit next to the window and happened to look out the window and Louis' car was rocking like a fooking ride at a carnival," he says making me burst out laughing.

"What's so funny,"Zayn ask walking up hand and hand with Liam. "Y-you tell t-them I c-can't breath," I laugh. "Let's just say Harry went on a ride today," he says making them look at each other confused.

"Baby I love you,but you don't know how to tell people things," I say pecking his lips. "Evidently Harry rode Louis in the parking lot," I say making them burst out laughing as Louis and Harry walk up making us all laugh.

"What the fook's so funny?" Louis ask. "Nothing just wondering if Harry had a nice ride?" Zayn says making both their cheeks go red. "Uh?"Louis says playing dumb. "Mate I've never seen a car move like that, and yeah you have tinted windows but their not completely black out windows," Josh laughs making Harry hide his face in Louis' chest. "Baby it's ok their just mad because when they wanna be ridden they don't have sex on legs like you," Louis says kissing Harry cheek.

All of sudden Louis goes flying into the locker, as Axel starts to walk off. "OK, THAT'S NOT HAPPENING DICKHEAD IF YOUR SO PATHETIC YOU HAVE TO PICK ON OTHERS TO FEEL BETTER ABOUT YOUR SELF, I'M SORRY BUT THAT'S NOT MY PROBLEM. THAT IS UNTIL YOU START PUTTING YOUR HANDS ON THE MAN I LOVE," Harry yells backing Axel against the lockers .

"Just leave it Haz," Louis says. "NO I WON'T FOOKING LEAVE IT I'M SICK OF THIS SHIT I WOULD'NT BE A BIT SURPRISED IF YOUR FOOKING CLOSETED! JUST BECAUSE WE'RE HAPPY AND YOU EITHER DON'T HAVE THE BALLS TO COME OUT OR ARE TO STUPID TO SEE LOVE IS LOVE THATS NOT OUR FOOKING PROBLEM!" He yells.

"YOU THINK YOU CAN TALK LIKE THAT TO ME?" Axel ask. "YES HE CAN!" Mr. Cowell says. "I got this Harry," he says making Harry step away from Axel, Louis pulling him into his arms. "What'd you mean yeah he can talk to me like that," Axel ask Mr.Cowell.

"Axel I saw the whole thing. All Harry was doing was taking up for himself,and his friends and boyfriend. He didn't lay a hand on you. You on the other hand I saw you push Louis. So you'll have detention for the rest of this week and next week too," Mr.Cowell says.

"Are you fooking serious because of these fags that don't matter?" He ask making my eyes water and Josh pull me close. "Well you just added another week's detention. Ya wanna try for another week?" Mr.Cowell ask making him blow and stomp off. "Thank you sir,"Louis says. "Harry's right love is love. Now you boys better get to class," he says.

"You ok baby you've acted off all day?" Josh says on the way home.  "Yeah just a lot on my mind," I lie. "Well you know I'm here right?" He says squeezing my thigh as we pull in. "Yeah baby I know thanks," I tell him. "Mum, dad we're home," I say. "Hey honey do you all care to order in tonight? Karen called and wants me and your dad to meet some of her friends. I think their parents of your friends. I know she wants to introduce us to Harry's parents,"she says.  "Is the other Jay Tomlinson?" I ask. "Yeah that was her name,"she says. "Yeah that's Harry's boyfriend's mum, but yeah we can order in," I tell her. "But I'm gonna go upstairs I've gotta a headache,"I lie going upstairs.

*Josh's POV*
"But I'm gonna go upstairs I've gotta a headache," Niall says. "Have fun we'll order us something,"I tell Maura. "Thanks honey, make sure he takes something for his head," she says. "I will," I lie. I know he doesn't have a headache I don't know what's wrong but he's seemed weird all day.

What I didn't expect is to walk in to him bawling his eyes out, making me rush to his side. "Baby, baby what's wrong?" I ask pulling him onto my lap. "I'm s-sorry," he cries. "Baby take a deep breath. I don't know what your talking about," I say confused. "I-Im scared to tell you," he snubs. "Baby please stop crying, and you never have to afraid to tell me anything,"I tell him kissing his temple.

"B-but you did s-so much last t-time," he says. "Ok Niall please I'm so confused," I tell him pulling him close. "Ok here it goes," he says taking a deep breath. "Ok what Lou and Harry did today I've wanted to do that with you since the first time, but I've been scared to say anything,"he says making my eyes go wide and cock begin to harden.

"Plus even if I did tell you it'd never be like it was last time," he says not looking at me. "Niall your right it won't be like it was last time because last time was our first and with every time we'll learn something new about the other. And plus last time was special because it was our first time, and every time may not be like that but I can promise you that as corny as it sounds it'll always be special because I love you. Also don't ever be afraid to tell me something you wanna do," I tell him kissing up his neck.

"Ya,know your parents are gone,"I say making him smile connecting our lips licking his was into my mouth. "Ya know clothes are dealbreaker for this," I say kissing his neck. "Well let's get naked," he says making me laugh.

He sits back down once we've stripped. I reach over getting his lube from his bedside table. Lubing up my fingers pressing them in one by one. "I'm ready for you," he moans against my lips. "You sure?"I ask making him grab the lube and slicking me up making me moan as he concentrated on my tip. I quickly change our positions so he's in lap.

I groan as he sinks down on my cock.  "Oh my gosh you stretch me so good," he says moving his hips in a figure eight motions making me moan. "Gosh I love you," I tell him moving my hands to his arse.

"I love you too," he moans.
I tug him into a kiss tracing my finger over his rim feeling him stretch around me. Making him squirm and his head drop back as I lean in to tongue at one of  his nipples.  He starts moving properly and I think I'm gonna loose my mind.

"Baby..." he moans.

"I love you,"He says .

"I love you baby you feel amazing," I moan

"Not as amazing as you," he moans pulling me into a kiss as I help guide his movements until we both cum. Him falling into my chest breathing hard. "Y-you ever deprive me of something that amazing and I'll half kill you and only half because I love you too much to actually kill you,"I say making him laugh as he pulls off.

"Let's take bath and clean up I wanna talk to you about something,"he says grabbing my hand.

"Should I be worried here,"I ask as Niall settle himself between my legs. "No I wanna explain something to you,"he says. "Baby this boyfriend thing is as new to me as it is you. I may have more experience with being gay because I was open about it, but Josh your my first boyfriend. Yeah I've had crushes on guys but I never could do anything because they were straight," he says.

"I thought you and Liam had a short fling or something and just stayed friends," I say. "No a lot of people think that because we came out together but we were both scared so we made a pact to do it at the same time and that was at the beginning of high school. So when people found out I was gay that's when the bullying started so I could forget about a boyfriend," he says making me feel awful.

"I'm so sorry baby. If  I could take it back I would," I say. "I wasn't telling you that to make you feel bad, I guess I wanted you to know the reason I acted the way I did," he says. "Well I'm still sorry but I understand,"I say kissing his shoulder. "Let's wash off and order some food and lay in bed and watch a movie ya wanna?" I ask. "Yeah I love you," he says. "I love you too,"I tell him

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AN:Please vote and comment I love reading your comments.