~*Chapter 33*~

(This chapter still important is a filler and gonna be shorter. Sorry.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Axel's POV (Surprise)*
"I'm so fooking pissed!" I say going into Ashton's room flopping on the bed. "Where've you been I thought you were coming over right after school? It's almost five o'clock" Michael ask. "I got detention it's been an eventful couple of days," I say.

"What's going on mate?"Ashton ask. "Ok well Michael remember last night I told you their was a crazy rumor going around but before I could tell you what it was my mum made me get off the phone?"I ask making him nod. "Well it wasn't a rumor," I say rolling my eyes.

"Ok I'm confused,"Michael says. "Ok yesterday it was going around school that Louis had broken that Nick guys jaw and also came out," I say making their jaws drop.

"Your lying," Ashton says. "Oh how wish I was, but evidently he broke what's his face's jaw and came out to everyone, I say. "Oh my gosh Louis' a fag, I can't fooking believe it," Michael says.

"Yeah I couldn't either I thought it was just a rumor. Plus the way I found out about it is Eleanor. I overheard her talking to her friends that Louis broke up with her. That he wanted that curly haired fag instead. I didn't put much thought into it I just figured she was mad that Louis broke it off . I was gonna ask him about it but I couldn't find him all day yesterday," I say.

"Well this morning I was walking down the hall and Louis comes out of the coach's office holding Harry's hand,"I say. "Oh yes, at least he got cut from footie,"Ashton says. "Yeah how long is he expelled for breaking the dudes jaw?" Michael ask.

"That's another thing that pisses me off he's not either of those. He's on probation and out of tomorrow's game," I say. "Are you kidding me?" Ashton says. "We break a fag's arm and we get expelled for two weeks and cut from the team? I mean would you rather have a broke arm or a broke jaw?"Michael ask. "Well when I saw them I confronted Louis telling him that I better not catch his gayness and if he was gonna go for guy why at least not get one that's handsome," I say making them laugh.

"Well Harry ran away down the hall," I say. "Fooking pussy," Ashton says. "Yeah but Louis was ready to beat my arse the only reason he didn't is he's on probation and his boyfriend needed him. His words not mine," I tell them. "Well as I headed to my next class I see Louis dragging Harry toward the stairs. He made this big speech about how he loved Harry if we were too dumb to see how perfect he was that's not his problem. And about accepting him and all that shit," I say rolling my eyes.

"That's not even the worse part. Their gaining confidence if we don't do something our fooking town's gonna be full of gays," I say. "What'd ya mean confidence, what're they doing?" Ashton ask. "After first period I saw all the little fags by their locker. Well I was going that way anyway so when I did I pushed Louis into the locker,"I say.

"As you should've,"Michael says. "Yeah well Harry went off ,about he wasn't gonna take it anymore. He was sick of it.  That we picked on them because we we're jealous they were happy," I say rolling my eyes. "I mean Harry was crazy Louis tried to get him to just leave it but he wouldn't. When I said he couldn't talk to me like that and before I could do anything about it Mr.Cowell walked up," I said.

"Oh did he get trouble?" Ashton ask. "No Mr. Cowell said he could talk to me like that because all he was doing was taking up for himself, his friends and boyfriend. And he gave me a weeks detention plus the rest of this week. I said something about fags I don't even remember what it was," I said but what ever it was made Mr.Cowell add another week. Their fooking taking over," I say. "I have a plan. You all up for it?" Michael ask making us nod.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AN:Please vote and leave some feedback I love reading your comments