~*Chapter 26*~

*Liam's POV*
"Baby calm down," I say getting in the car. "Is your arm ok,"he ask. "Yeah baby, it's perfectly fine,"I tell him. "No it's not your fooking arm's already hurt,"he says. "Ok,ok calm down baby," I tell him grabbing his hand. "Sorry when I heard he'd caused you pain all I saw was red," he says. "Baby just breath," I say.

"Liam,"he says taking a deep breath. "Yeah?" I ask. "Um I'm um ready,"he says making me look at him confused. "Wha...wait do you mean you're ready ready?" I ask making him blush. "Are you sure?" I ask. "Do you not want to?" He ask not making eye contact.

"Babe of course I do it's just I want you to be sure,"I tell him. "Well does this show you I'm sure?" He ask leaning over kissing and biting my neck and cupping me through my jeans."Fook yeah it does,"I moan growing hard. "Baby your parents aren't home are they?"he ask nibbling at my ear. "No their at work," I say leaning my head to the side.

"Then why in the fook are we still in this parking lot?" He ask making me laugh. "Baby I'll get us out of the parking lot when you stop what you're doing. I can't think and I'd rather not wreck,"I say making him pull away from my neck and peck my lips.

"Zayn, I know you said you wanted to do this but I want you to know it's ok to change your mind I just want you to know that. I know you've sorta been struggling with that part of being gay. I can  always give you a blowie," I say pulling into the driveway.

"Baby look at me,"he says turning my head toward him. "Baby I've actually been thinking about this a lot, in fact I was fixing to take Niall up on his offer and probably ask for Harry's help too. I'm sorry it's not as special as Niall's should we wait," he ask making me smile and climb over the center console. "You make me wait  for you and I'll half kill you,"I say kissing my way up his neck. Reaching for the door and getting out and off his lap.

When Zayn and I make it to my room we're outta of breath from kissing. "Gosh I absolutely love you," he says lifting me up, my legs automatically going around his waist. "Hey baby I wanna try something," he says "We can do anything baby," I tell him.

"I-I wanna try sucking you off," he says pulling my trackies and boxers down my legs as I pull my shirt over my head. His eye widen as he wraps a hand around my cock, lips twitching as he moves closer and closer.

"Love, are you alright?" I ask.

"Yeah, I just can't get over how big you are," he says.

"You don't have to," I tell him.

"I want to baby," he says.

He strokes me slowly, then stops when he parts his lips to lick away my precum and suck around the head. I resist the urge to close my eyes, sliding my hand into his hair as he swirls his tongue and works his way down in slow increments. I can only watch in wonder as my cock sinks into his warm mouth, wet heat leaving me lightheaded as I release breathy moans. I move my hand down to rest against his cheek , watching his eyes open as he leans into my touch.

He's blushing under my gaze, but moves my hand to the back of his head as he sinks down once more, tongue dragging along the underside. My hips twitch so I push upwards and brush the back of his throat.

"Im so sorry," I say. "But he merely hums in encouragement, even as tears gather in his eyes and he swallows around me so his nose is tickling my skin. It's hard not to loose my sanity, and there's probably no point in trying when he's pleasing me with such skill. How in the fook was this his first blow job?

I let myself melt into the bed tightening my grip on his hair as I begin pushing into his mouth so I can chase my orgasm. "Zayn,I'm gonna cum you can pull off,"I tell him. But he just sucks harder until I'm cumming he swallows around me with ease.