~*Chapter 20*~

*Niall's POV*
"Hey Zayn Where's Josh?" I ask. "Oh Um h-he took L-Liam to get a paper he accidentally left at home,"Zayn says not making eye contact.

"Then where's Liam?Because theirs Josh,"I say nodding toward him making Zayn turn around.

"Hey babe," Josh says wrapping his arms me and pecking my lips. "Where's Li?" Zayn ask. "Oh, I'm supposed to send you outside. When I took Liam to get his paper his parents were fixing to come get you all for lunch and some sort of surprise," Josh says. "Oh, ok well I'll see you all tomorrow."Zayn says getting his jacket from Liam's locker.

"Hey guys," Harry says walking up with Nick,Calum and Gavin. "Hey," I say as Josh kisses my neck. "We all have the same period next," Calum says.

"We do?" Josh ask. "I mean I of course knew this hottie was in there," he says making me blush. "But not being rude but Gavin I didn't realize you were in that class. I'm sorry," Josh says.

"It's ok it's actually not surprising you didn't know. Because when Calum and I were in the same class we tried to keep our distance," Gavin says. "Yeah and we don't have to do that anymore,"Calum smiles.

"Where are Zee and Liam?"Calum ask. "They got picked up early. Some surprise Liam's parents has for him," I tell them. "Are you a...."Calum starts when all of sudden him and Josh are pushed into the locker. With Louis and Axel walking off laughing their heads off.

"Are you ok baby," I ask pecking Josh's lips while the others tend to Calum. "Yeah I'm fine," Josh says. "Well as I was saying are you all ready for class?" Calum ask.

"You all go ahead I gotta get my stuff from my locker which is beside Louis' oh I'm so excited,"Josh says rolling his eyes.

"Ok we'll see you all in there," Harry says. "Niall go with them I don't want you near him unless you have to be," Josh says.

"Josh let me ask you something,"I say putting my arms around his neck, his going to my waist. "Do you love me?" I ask.

"Well that was a stupid question. I love you more than anything," he says connecting our lips. "Ok in a relationship we stand by one another so let's go get your books,"I tell him making him smile. "I love you so fooking much," he says pecking my lips. "I love you too," I tell him taking his hand pulling him toward his locker.

Louis' still at his but when he sees Josh opening his locker he slams his shut making both of us jump. I watch him storm down the hallway when I turn around I'm surprised to see Josh on the floor with his face in his knees.

"Baby" I say getting down in front of him. "I'm sorry I've tried to hold it in. It's just I always thought Louis,Zayn and I were more than friends. And even though I was expecting this reaction from Louis it still hurts," he says.

"Baby first off don't try and hold it in. You can talk to me about anything. I may not always agree with you but I'll always do what I can to help. And baby of course it hurts do you know how strong you are to even still be going? A friend you thought you could depend on just through you to side the because of who you love and your parents did the same. Baby you don't have to be sorry because you're upset you don't have them anymore.

If Liam hadn't turned out to be gay too and would've been like Louis I would've been heartbroken. I have an idea that might make it a little easier," I tell him wiping his tears.

"Why don't you move your thing to my locker?" I ask making him smile. "Zayn can say what he wants but I have the best fooking boyfriend in world,"he says pulling me on his lap kissing me deeply.

"Baby as much as I'd love to continue this theirs a few reasons we can't," I say making him hum against my neck.

"Well one is we're in the middle of the school hallway and two is if we don't hurry we're gonna be late for class," I tell him getting off his lap.