Bloopers/deleted scenes (Late 1K reads special)

I know I'm a little late for this but here it is, thank you all so much for 1K reads on Darkest Fears. I hope you enjoy the bloopers or deleted scenes from this story

Chapter 1:

"Then she saw a normal-sized button on the ground, and decided to stop the T-rex from walking and Rex from driving. She got off of the T-rex and pressed the button that looked familiar to her, after that the medical facility *Radio scratches* Is... Almost out from the underground?"

Dr. Tammy: Ugh, darn it. It didn't work

(Moon): Okay, let's try this again

*Take 2*

"Dr. Tammy presses the button and the medical facility did not come up, she tries it again but it didn't work. She repeatedly presses over and over but the medical facility failed to pop up."

Rex: Well that didn't work the second time

"Then the T-Rex came in and stopped on the button, the medical facility flew out from the sky and landed on the ground loudly while everyone including the T-Rex covered their eyes when it dropped."

Taylor Turbot: I mean... Atleast it isn't damaged

(Moon): Cut!

*Take 3, and action!*

Dr. Tammy's mind: I hope that this works

Dr. Tammy: Wait... Where's the button?

Rex: I didn't do it

Taylor Turbot: Me neither

*A small burp was then heard*

Dr. Tammy: Looks like your buddy might know where the button is at Rex

All: *Chuckles*

(Moon): Cut!

Chapter 3:

"And so she did, the spider had a creepy smile on its face. Then it started to grow giant as it had sharp teeth and big eyes. Rubble was now getting scared by this, as he was shaking in fear...-"

Rubble: Uhhh... I think I may have peed a little on myself *Chuckles nervously* Sorry...

(Moon): Cut...

Chapter 6:

Tracker: Hola doctor

(Moon): Cut! It's doctora Tracker, doctor is male and doctora is feminine

Tracker: Oh si, retake por favor *Closes door*

And that's all, sorry that it was short. There were least amounts of bloopers during the making of the story. Stay tuned for the Q&A special for 1.5K reads. Please answer in your questions in the comments below, until then see you until we reach to 1.5K.

*Paw Patrol originally belongs to Nickelodeon, SpinMaster and Viacom.*