Chapter 1: Taking a break from the place I know

*Title card comes up as the music plays for a bit*

Rocky: Pups overcome their fears!

"The screen then fades to black and enters the scene where Rex and Dr. Tammy Turbot were in. Dr. Tammy Turbot was busy trying to search for any dinosaurs on the screen, and found nothing."

Rex: What are you doing Tammy?

Dr. Tammy Turbot: I'm trying to find some dinosaurs in case I haven't studied any of them. Apparently, I did for all of them.

Rex: Well, you missed one

Dr. Tammy Turbot: I did? What?

Rex: *Stands up* The Tyrannosaurus Rex! Oh wait... That name is already taken.

Both: *Chuckles*

???: I'm sure there's one you haven't heard of here.

Dr. Tammy Turbot: Thanks for the confidence Taylor, but I've tried to find one and I don't think one is appearing. I already studied the Triceratops, the tyrannosaurus Rex and I've tried out the pterodactyl, and still... Nothing.

Taylor Turbot: Have you tried the other dinosaurs in the wilds? Or searching for others?

Dr. Tammy Turbot: Yes, for both of them. I've tried the other dinosaurs but I didn't really pick up any information about them, and I've tried searching for others but I guess I was unlucky to find them.

Rex: Aw man, now what? We can't even find a single new dinosaur.

Dr. Tammy Turbot: I guess there's only one thing left to do.

Taylor Turbot: What would that be?

"Dr. Tammy Turbot shuts down the screen, which left both of them confused."

Dr. Tammy Turbot: We're going to Adventure Bay

Both: Really?

Dr. Tammy Turbot: Well... Since there's no dinosaurs to find, I might as well do something else. That's why I'm going to be making myself a place for people to go the doctor when they need to.

Rex: Your gonna be a doctor?

Dr. Tammy Turbot: Exactly, but I have to study more about being a doctor even though I am one with the dinos.

Both: Cool!

Rex: Can I take my T-rex buddy with me?

Dr. Tammy Turbot: Sure thing, just try and have her to behave.

Taylor Turbot: Before we go, how will we have a place for everyone to go to the doctor?

Dr. Tammy Turbot: Exactly, you see, I used to be a real doctor back in Adventure Bay. Now, I study dinosaurs but I'm still a doctor though, just to the dinos.

Both: Wow!

Dr. Tammy Turbot: Rex, you mind if you can bring her in for us to ride towards Adventure Bay?

Rex: I sure can! *Runs to go find the T-rex*

"After he found the T-rex, Tammy and Taylor Turbot rode on it while Rex rode on his vehicle."

Dr. Tammy Turbot's mind: I hope I didn't make a big mistake by leaving this place...

"She said while riding on the T-rex."

*15 minutes later*

"It took them 15 minutes to get to Adventure Bay, Tammy was wondering where was that medical facility at. Then she saw a normal-sized button on the ground, and decided to stop the T-rex from walking and Rex from driving. She got off of the T-rex and pressed the button that looked familiar to her, after that the medical facility came out from underground and she was surprised she found it."