Chapter 2: The first 2 fears

Dr. Tammy Turbot: So tell us Ryder, what is your biggest fear?

Ryder: Everyone knows my biggest fear, aside from the others. It's brussel sprouts

Others: Huh?

Chase: It's true, he really is

Sweetie: How come he's afraid of eating a brussel sprout but he can eat any vegetable in the world?

Dr. Tammy Turbot: You see white terrier, it's a part of the fear to me. He only has a short amount of lachanophobia in him.

Marshall: What's that?

Dr. Tammy Turbot: It's a fear of vegetables, if he doesn't get rid of that fear soon then he won't be able to eat any vegetables because of him not overcoming his fear.

Sweetie: Also I appreciate the dog breed of you calling me that, but I prefer to be called Sweetie thank you.

Dr. Tammy Turbot: Okay then, anyways let's test you a little bit.

"She starts to type on the computer and puts up one image of a brussel sprout."

Dr. Tammy Turbot: Does seeing the image of a brussel sprout scare you?

Ryder: Not really, as long as it's not real.

Dr. Tammy Turbot: *Closes out image* Tell you what, I'll find myself a brussel sprout when you all feel like facing your fears again.

Sweetie: Tch, not all of us. I don't have no fear

Moby: Me neither

Dr. Tammy Turbot: We'll see about that, but speaking of which nevermind what I just said. Taylor, can you go and get me some brussel sprouts from Mr. Porter's?

Taylor Turbot: Sure thing, but how much does it cost?

Ryder: I think it costs about 2 or 3 dollars.

Dr. Tammy Turbot: I think I have the money for it.

"She checked her pockets to make sure she had something with her. The only thing in her left pocket was a wallet. She grabbed $3 out of her wallet and after that she went to buy some brussel sprouts."

Dr. Tammy Turbot: Okay, while Taylor is doing that I'll be testing you guys now. So I know the originals, but who are the others?

Ryder: That's Everest the mountain pup, Tracker the jungle pup, Sweetie from BarkingBurg-

Sweetie: Just to rephrase her right, it's queen Sweetie.

Moby: And she quotes "queen" for that one

Sweetie: I heard that

Ryder: Anyways, that's Ella and Tuck the mighty twins, Liberty from Adventure city, Coral the mer-pup also known as Skye's cousin and Moby the mer-pup.

Moby's mind: Would've gotten a cool name but I guess not.

Dr. Tammy Turbot: Speaking of Adventure city, I think I was there. The place was amazing.

Sweetie: Also, since when did Skye had a cousin?

Skye: She's actually my long-lost cousin

Sweetie: I won't even ask how long you lost her.

Coral: But you did already

Sweetie: What? That wasn't even a question, that was an expression.

Coral: I know, that's why I was joking too

Sweetie: Whatever...

Dr. Tammy Turbot: Ok, here's what's gonna happen after Ryder. I want everyone except for Ryder to stand outside.