Chapter 11: Practicing on the fears (2/7)

"Here's what happened so far if you've missed anything, Dr. Tammy Turbot, Taylor Turbot and Rex have moved into Adventure Bay and decided to take a break from Dino Wilds. They wanted Ryder and the others to be tested out for their fears. Some of them didn't want to tell it, and others feared some or disliked some fears. In the end, Rocky, Everest and Moby have survived their fears already. For the rest of them, it's up to the ones that didn't face their fears to try their best to practice facing their biggest and darkest fears. So far, Ryder is already done practicing his fear in the help of Jake and Marshall is already practicing his fear in the help of pup-fu. Now, we wonder who's going next in order with their fears to be finally lost."

Skye: So, who's next?

Chase: I think Rubble should go next

Rubble: Wait what?! We're going by order not by who we want to pick next. You were after Marshall, remember?

Chase: I know, but I want you to go first and I'll go last

Zuma: Seriously dude?

Chase: What? I'm nervous after what I just saw

Zuma: I know, but trust me it'll be all worth it in the end.

Chase: I... Guess your right

Zuma: I know, I'm always right

Everest: Don't get too ahead of yourself Zuma, not everyone could be right

Zuma: Well, sometimes I can and other times I couldn't but let's just go to the... You know where.

Skye: What you know where?

Zuma: Follow me and I'll show ya

"They all followed Zuma to where he wants to lead them, it goes to the next scene where they have arrived at somewhere where Chase is afraid of."

Chase: The dentist?!

Zuma: Yep, the dentist

Chase: Nope, definitely not going in there. I-Is the checkup for you guys or...

Zuma: *Shakes his head*

Chase: Oh... Then I'm out

"He tried to run away but he got stuck by Rocky's claw by the tail, as he was running in motion."

Chase: Rocky, let me go!

Rocky: Nope, until we practice that fear of yours *Bark* Claw retract

"Then the claw letted go of Chase and into Rocky's pup-pack, Chase then flipped around then landed on his chest."

Chase: Ok fine... I'll do it

Rocky: Now that's the spirit

"There were some howls and cheers when Chase was walking up to the dentist place, but apparently he wasn't that confident so he just stopped."

Rubble: What's wrong Chase?

Chase: I don't know... Maybe I'm not that brave enough to go in there

All except Skye: *Groans*

Zuma: Well, there goes the spirit...

"Skye has never seen Chase this nervous before, his bravery did not let him down from before and won't happen again. She goes up to Chase and sits with him."

Skye: Chase, don't feel bad just because it's your biggest fear. You've done it before and you can do it again

Chase: But Skye, I know I did. It's just been so long since I've forgotten about this. What if I fail this time? I never fail Ryder or my friends or... You. I can't lose Skye, I just can't!

Skye: *Holds Chase's hand* Chase... Calm down. I know you can do it Chase, just don't lose hope in yourself. You've done this before, your just always thinking about failing us and us hating you for everything. I don't hate you for anything, but what I like about you Chase... Is you trying.

Chase: Wait... *Whispers* You like me?

Skye: *Giggles* As a friend, silly

Chase: *Blushes* Oh... Uhhh... Right *Chuckles a bit*

Skye: There's that smile, I think your ready

Chase: You think so?

Skye: Yeah, now go on in there. I believe in you

Chase: Thanks Skye *Goes in*

Everest: How did you manage to do that?

Skye: It takes time to give him some confidence in himself

Zuma: Well, I'm glad you've managed to do that Skye.

Rocky: While we're waiting on Chase, let's practice your fear Rubble

Rubble: You don't need to, usually I'm not really afraid of the little spiders now.

Skye: Well that's good

Rubble: But... I am afraid of the big ones

Everest: A good thing your not afraid of the little ones, but the big ones we'll have to think about.

Zuma: How about we give you some tips?

Rubble: Like what?

Zuma: Like... Try not to move when the spider is about to run towards you.

Rocky: Zuma, that only works in movies

Zuma: Oh right...

Everest: How about growling at it? That'll show how brave you are to that spider.

Rubble: Well... I can be a scaredy cat sometimes but I'll try.

Rocky: If all else fails, then just bite him if your about to fight him.

Rubble: Isn't that... Mean?

Rocky: Yea, but it's for protection whenever someone is about to hurt you.

Rubble: Oh, okay then. Wish me luck for defeating that big and mean spider machine. I.... Don't think that made sense, but you get what I'm saying

All: *Chuckles*

"As they were waiting for about a few minutes, Chase came out from being in the dentist's office and went outside. They all looked very bored from all of this waiting but he was finally finished."

Chase: Uhhhh guys?

Skye: Oh, finally your back

Zuma: We've been waiting for about what felt like hours dude

Chase: It's been minutes Zuma...

Zuma: Like I said, it felt like hours

Skye: *Goes up to Chase* So, how did it go?

Chase: It went good, a little bit of some explorers here and there but I'm still fine

Rubble: Explorers?

Rocky: It's one of those things that dentists use. Apparently, the dentist told him about it.

Chase: Yep, and as long as my teeth are white and shiny. I'll be okay

Rubble: Now that me and Chase's fear is already practiced. Let's do yours next Rocky

Rocky: I already overcame my fear of water, remember?

Rubble: Ooh... Right

"Then how about we do...-"

To be continued...

*Paw Patrol originally belongs to Nickelodeon, SpinMaster and Viacom.*