Chapter 3: What kind of fear do you have? (1/7)

"The shadow reveals it to be Chase, he got a little help from Ryder to get up on the seat and so began Chase's turn."

Dr. Tammy: So, what seems to be your fear Chase?

Chase: Well... I have this fear of dentists.

Ryder: How come you still have that fear when you already faced your fear?

Dr. Tammy: Like I said Ryder, some of the times fears can truly come back. How long has it been when you guys faced your fears?

Ryder: Hmmm... About... 10? 9 years I think

Dr. Tammy: Wow, now that's a lot of years. Anyways Chase, the phobia to describe it this way is dentophobia which is a fear of dentists.

Chase: How do you know all of this?

Dr. Tammy: I studied as a doctor before one time, but here's what I want you to do. I want you to go where that door is at and once I open it, your gonna face your darkest fear in there. Good luck Chase

Chase: Thanks

"He gets off of the seat and then he goes in as what Dr. Tammy wanted him to do, and after that she closes the door as he went in. After that, she brought down the monitor for them to see as Chase was still in the dark and empty room. Dr. Tammy did something on the computer that connects it to the dark room. As Chase was looking both ways, the door appeared out of nowhere. Chase had no other choice but to knock. After he knocked, the door slowly opens revealing a creepy dentist, Chase was spooked for a bit but had to be brave."

Dentist: ...Why hello there Chase, I see you've came here for your appointment. We're a little busy now, but stay right there. The patient is almost finished.... *Door closes*

"Hearing that last part made Chase gulped a bit, then suddenly he heard some tools going off behind it as a blood curling scream had gone off. After that, the tools were now sounding off and the door opened while the dentist was holding some tools in her hand."

Dentist: ...Your next Chase...

Chase: Woah... Okay, I do not like this at all!

"The Dentist almost got Chase with the explorer tool but apparently Chase dodged it as soon she was about to attack. He wanted to fight back but he was afraid that those weapons would kill him, so he ran off back to the door. Luckily, the dentist didn't "chase" after him but he still ran away from her. As the doctor turned off the monitor Dr. Tammy opened the door at the perfect timing, Chase then stopped running once he entered the room."

Dr. Tammy: I'm guessing it didn't go well huh?

Chase: It went horrible, I was suppose to be brave and not cowarding in fear. *Sigh* Sorry Ryder...

Ryder: What do you mean sorry? Your still the bravest pup I know, even though when it comes to facing your fear your still brave fear or no fear.

Chase: So, I'm still second-in-command?

Ryder: Chase, your always second-in-command. Why do you not think of that?

Chase: I'm... Just afraid that you would take me out of the team.

Marshall: But Chase, Ryder would never do that

Chase: I know, I just don't want to disappoint him or anything

Ryder: But Chase, you never disappoint me. You try your best, that's what makes you a good pup to me.

Chase: Really?

Ryder: Yes really

Chase: Thanks Ryder

Dr. Tammy: Ok then, let's not waste anymore time. There's plenty more of them to go. Next!

"The next character enters in through the door then closes it back. It was Rubble, his fear was easy to guess but will his fear put him to the test? Ryder helped Rubble get up on the seat."

Dr. Tammy: Ok Rubble, what kind of fear that you got?

Rubble: Well, my kind of fear involves an 8-legged creature that makes webs and it's very creepy.

Chase: She means what fear do you have Rubble

Rubble: Oooooooh

Dr. Tammy: *Chuckles a little* It's okay, I already know what it is. It's a spider, isn't it?

Rubble: Wow, how did you know?

Dr. Tammy: Just a lucky guess, but anyways it's an easy phobia that most kids and people always get all the time. It's called arachnophobia, which is currently a fear of spiders.

Rubble: So that's what it's called?

Dr. Tammy: Yep, and as of that. Your are gonna be in this dark room and your gonna face your fear in there.

Rubble: In the dark?

Dr. Tammy: Yep, but don't worry. The door will be right here for you, okay?

Rubble: I guess...

"He got off of the seat, and went into the dark room to face his fear. The door closed behind him but he jumped a little but continued to walk forward. Meanwhile, Dr. Tammy pulled down the monitor for all of them to see what Rubble is doing. Then in the dark room, Rubble was still walking forward shivering in fear a bit. A cute and little spider came out of nowhere crawling forwards to Rubble, it didn't really scare him because of how cute and "innocent" it was."

Rubble: Aww, hello little spider. Are you lost?

All except Dr. Tammy: *Chuckles*

Chase's mind: Rubble does remind me of Skye when she talks to bunnies all the time. *Sigh* I miss those moments

Dr. Tammy's mind: Hmm... I thought he was afraid of spiders at first. I guess not the cute and small ones, but let's see if I can make it more terrifying for him.

"And so she did, the spider had a creepy smile on its face. Then it started to grow giant as it had sharp teeth and big eyes. Rubble was now getting scared by this, as he was shaking in fear the spider was about to get ready to bite him but Rubble dodges the attack. It tried to step on Rubble with its legs, but he ran away from it. The spider was charging at him as he was running away, but the spider was a bit faster than him. He ran as fast as he could to the door but Dr. Tammy had to turn off the monitor."

Dr. Tammy: I won't lift up the monitor since that we're just watching them. Ryder, may you open the door quickly?

Ryder: I'm on it!

"He gets up and opens the door for Rubble to go through. The spider was still catching up to him but Rubble tried to move as fast as he could. He made it through in time, and Ryder closed the door quickly."

Rubble: *Breathing in and out* Now that... Spider... Was very creepy...

Chase: The good thing is you have gotten exercise

Marshall: *Chuckles*

Rubble: Oh ha ha, very funny Chase. You try and run away from a terrifying and giant spider yourself

Chase: I would've love it, after all, it does give me good exercise.

Rubble: Please stop saying that word...

Marshall: What? Exercise?

Rubble: Yes! That word!

Both: *Chuckles*

Ryder: Ok guys, that's enough

Dr. Tammy: Alrighty, let's bring in our next patient. Next!

*The door opens as a shadow was over the character not revealing him*

To be continued...

*Paw Patrol originally belongs to Nickelodeon, SpinMaster and Viacom.*