Chapter 8: What kind of fear do you have? (6/7)

"The shadow reveals it to be Liberty, as she got into the room she didn't needed Ryder's help from getting up on the examination table (That's what I was referring to as a seat, I don't know why I didn't say that in the first place). She stood up to get up on the seat and so began Liberty's turn to talk about his fear."

Dr. Tammy: Ok Liberty, tell me where did you come from again?

Liberty: I came from Adventure City

Dr. Tammy: Adventure City huh? Isn't that like New York City?

Liberty: Kinda, but it's with talking dogs like us

All: *Chuckles*

Dr. Tammy: Alrighty, shall we get started?

All: Yea!

Dr. Tammy: Ok then *Chuckles a bit* So Liberty, what is your fear and why?

Liberty: My fear is fireworks

Sweetie: Seriously?

Liberty: Yeah, got a problem?

Sweetie: Certainly not, just why are you even afraid of fireworks being shooted off from the air?

Liberty: Well... This happened when I first met the Paw Patrol. Fireworks were about to be shot off from the sky by that Humdinger guy.

Sweetie: Who's he?

Liberty: He thinks that he's "mayor" of Adventure City, so we have an evil mayor at where I live and you guys have a nice mayor.

Taylor Turbot: Well that's terrible

Dr. Tammy: I hope you find a new mayor soon

Rubble: Who knows? Maybe Mayor Goodway will be mayor of both towns.

Chase: Rubble, that would be hard work for a mayor to become one in both places. I don't think that could happen.

Rubble: Oh...

Sweetie: Anyways, continue your little fear

Liberty: Oh right, umm... Once that Humdinger was about to light off the fireworks himself. Fireworks were coming down on me, I still don't like fireworks to this day and I never will.

Dr. Tammy: Oh my, atleast you didn't get hurt.

Liberty: Yea, those fireworks just don't see what an expert dodger I am

Sweetie's mind: *Rolls eyes* I seriously doubt it.

Dr. Tammy: Ok, let's just see how bad your fear of fireworks, which in phobia term is Phonophobia. Which also means a fear of loud noises like firecrackers.

Ryder: Wow your so smart

Dr. Tammy: How else did I became a doctor? Now, I want you to go into that room and once you enter in there, you will face your fear in that room. I wish you good luck Liberty.

Liberty: Thanks girl

"She got off of the table and went into the room while Dr. Tammy was opening the door for her. She closed it when Liberty entered in the room, then she turned on the monitor for them to watch. In the dark room, Liberty was still walking and turning her head left to right to make sure that she'll be prepared. But she wasn't prepared for the fireworks to show up."

*Fireworks starts shooting up in the air*

Liberty: Woah!

"Liberty was now a little scared of this, her eyes were shaking a bit and her ears were covered while her eyes were closed. She hated the sound of this more than anyone would like the sound of fireworks in the sky. She didn't want this to happen again to her because she nearly escaped death from the fireworks last time, so she ran away from the fireworks but as she was running away the fireworks were coming towards her. She heard fireworks exploding from behind as she was running, she ran as fast as she could from it. Once she got near the door, a firework shooted infront of Liberty. Luckily, she dodged it but as the smoke was clearing off she went right inside as the door was opened. The monitor was already off and the door was closed as she got in, but apparently she was unsuccessful on completing her fear."

Liberty: I guess it wasn't good luck after all huh?...

Dr. Tammy: Unfortunately it wasn't, but I guess another time will have to do. Next!

"The next one was Rex, they already know what their fear is so they decided to cut to the chase."

Dr. Tammy: Ok Rex, we already know what your fear is. Which is velociraptors right?

Rex: Yes

Dr. Tammy: Well, in phobia term is velociraptoraphobia, hence the name for the fear you have. Now I know you haven't seen a velociraptor before in awhile, but let's see if that fear is still here.

Rex: Let's dino do this!

"He then went into the room, and Dr. Tammy closed the door when Rex got inside. After that in the dark room, Rex was just walking and looking around like what the others did when they entered in. Suddenly, he heard a mysterious growling noise coming from infront of him in the dark. He stood still as he saw eyes above him, he tried not to move but he got a little scared. The eyes were now closed but he decided to back away slowly, unfortunately whatever it was heard his wheels while he was backing away. A velociraptor came out roaring while he was flying up in the air, and Rex screamed in fear then ran away from it. Rex had to dodge the velociraptor from trying to catch him, it went back and forth everytime it misses. It almost caught him once he jumped into the office, but luckily he made it while the door was open. Sadly, he failed to overcome his fear."

Dr. Tammy: Well, I guess your fear is still inside you. Maybe next time, we only got 2 more to go. The next one can enter in!

*The door opens as a shadow was over the character not revealing her*

To be continued...

*Paw Patrol originally belongs to Nickelodeon, SpinMaster and Viacom.*