Chapter 6: What kind of fear do you have? (4/7)

"The shadow reveals it to be Tracker, he got a little help from Ryder to get up on the seat and so began Tracker's turn to talk about his fear. So far, Rocky and Everest has overcame their fears but can the others overcome their fear next."

Tracker: Hola doctora

Dr. Tammy: Ohhh, a chihuahua that can speak Spanish. Impressive, I've never seen one of those before. Anyways, what seems to be your biggest fear?

Tracker: I'm having some big trouble about facing my fears in the dark.

Dr. Tammy: Well that's common for everyone to have, anything else?

Tracker: I'm also afraid of... You know... Him.

Dr. Tammy: Who's him?

Tracker: Jack Scallywag...

Dr. Tammy: I don't think I've heard of him before. I'll have to do some research after this. Anyways, the fear you have of the dark is called nyctophobia.

Tracker: What makes you so sure about that amiga?

Dr. Tammy: I'm a doctor, Tracker, of course I know these things. Now I want you to go into that room over there and try your best to face your fears. Good luck

Tracker: Y-Your not really making me do this right?...

Dr. Tammy: If you want to, then go right ahead. If not, then we might as well try again sometime.

Rubble: Don't worry Tracker, we'll be right over here for you.

Tracker: *Sarcastically* Oh gee... Thanks...

"He gulped as he was about to enter the dark room, the door closed after he got in. He was shaking in fear as he continued to walk. The monitor was on for them to watch while Dr. Tammy had to do the work for herself."

Tracker: Hola?... Can anyone hear me?

"He said nervously and scared at the same time, then a voice came out of nowhere in the room."

???: ...I could hear you just fine Tracker...

Tracker: *Shivers* W-who said t-that?...

???: ...That would be me.... *Shows up and jumpscares Tracker*

Tracker: *Screams* It's Jack Scallywag!

Jack Scallywag: *Evil hearty laugh* ...That's right Tracker....

Tracker: H-how do you know my name?!

Jack Scallywag: ...Great question Tracker, that's because I've been watching you. All throughout your adventures, you always manage to succeed. Well it's too late now! I'll make sure your friends will never succeed from my curse forever!...

Tracker: No!

"He said while Jack Scallywag was laughing."

Tracker: *Runs away*

Jack Scallywag: ...Now where do you think your going, little rascal... *Runs after him*

"Tracker was a little faster than Jack Scallywag. He has gotten to the door faster than Jack Scallywag but he was still rushing towards when Tracker turned around."

Tracker: Get me out of here amiga! I don't want to be in the darkness anymore!

Dr. Tammy: Ok Ryder, open the door for Tracker.

Ryder: Sure thing

"He goes to the door and opens it for Tracker. Tracker went inside as quick as he could, and Ryder closes the door."

Tracker: So... Uhhh... Did I do good?

Dr. Tammy: I... Don't think you did good, but you did tried. We'll try this again next time. Next!

*Outside of the office*

Moby: Ugh, when is it gonna be my turn? I've been waiting for about 30 minutes!

Coral: Calm down Moby, your turn will be here soon. Trust me

Moby: Hmph, well I don't trust anyone.

Coral: Suit yourself...

*Inside of the office*

"Sweetie was already sitting in her seat, but Chase was keeping a sharp eye on her just in case she does something else."

Dr. Tammy: Ok Sweetie, what seems to be your fear?

Sweetie: My fear? I don't even fear anything.

Dr. Tammy: Really? Are you sure? You don't have to be scared of showing anything towards others.

Sweetie: Yes I'm sure, move along now.

"She said getting off of her seat."

Dr. Tammy: Ok then

"She went and sat by the others, personally by Rubble."

Rubble: *Whispers* Hey Sweetie, why didn't you want to tell her your fear?

Sweetie: *Whispers* Because you ninny, I don't want them to know. And besides, I will never reveal anything to anyone. Unless they force me to

Rubble: *Whispers* Ooh... But... Why didn't you decide to sit by Tracker?

Sweetie: *Whispers* Remember? You all hated me. Your the only one that cares about others, even though you still hate me.

Rubble: *Whispers* What? We don't hate you. We love you, we just want you to stop being a villain for once.

Sweetie: *Whispers* You all just mind your own business and let me get what I want then

Rubble: *Whispers* We're the Paw Patrol, of course we won't mind anyone's business until you stop doing what your doing.

Sweetie: *Whispers* Whatever, you guys only want attention that's all...

Rubble's mind: She'll get over it soon...

Dr. Tammy: Ok then, next!

*The door opens as a 2 shadows were over the characters not revealing them*

To be continued...

*Paw Patrol originally belongs to Nickelodeon, SpinMaster and Viacom.*