Chapter 7: What kind of fear do you have? (5/7)

"The shadows reveals it to be Ella and Tuck, they both got a little help from Ryder and Taylor Turbot to get up on the seat and so began Ella and Tuck's turn to talk about their fear. Since that they're both twins, they usually share the same fear."

Both: Thanks guys

Ryder: No problem

Dr. Tammy: Usually I only have one at a time for doing their fear/fears, but 2?

Ella: We both usually share the same fear, that's why we're here together.

Dr. Tammy: Ok then, what would that fear be?

Tuck: We're afraid of lightning

Ella: Or thunder, if you want to call it that

Dr. Tammy: That's another common fear, it's basically called astraphobia.

Both: Can you help us?

Dr. Tammy: Absolutely, but I'm gonna put on a little challenge for you both.

Ella: What is it?

Dr. Tammy: I can't tell you, but your gonna have to figure out and see.

Both: Okay

Dr. Tammy: Now then, go into that room and Ella will go, her right, of the side of the room. Then Tuck will be on, his left, of the side of the room.

Sweetie's mind: Oh, I see what she's doing now. She's gonna split them apart to separate dark rooms. Interesting....

"They both entered in at their side of the room and the doctor closed the door behind them. After that, she turned on the monitor for them to watch. Once they were walking into their side of the rooms, they both didn't see each other anymore. It was only just them both alone.

Tuck's mind: Wait... What just happened? Where is my sis?

Ella: Tuck?! Tuck, can you hear me!?

Tuck: I can hear you! I guess this is part of the challenge!

Ella: I guess so!

"They both heard a loud flashing noise coming from below, they both have now gotten scared from it. It was quick, but they didn't see it."

Ella: What was that?

Tuck: I have no idea, but I think it that was lightning

Ella: I don't think that was lightning bro

"The lightning noise came once again, and this time Ella and Tuck saw it."

Ella: Ok, now I think that was lightning...

"She said feeling a little scared, but as they were scared the lightning almost striked on both of them in separate rooms. Luckily, they both dodged the strike that fast. They didn't know where it would be next, or when it will attack? The lightning kept on nearly striking them over and over again, but they kept dodging."

Ella: *While dodging* Woah! Tuck! I think we should return back to the office quick, before it strikes us down!

Tuck: Got it! On 3, we'll have to run back there while dodging the lightning bolts! In 3... 2...-

Ella: 1! Go!

"They both ran back to the office while dodging the lightning bolts that were striking to them. After that, they both made it in safe and sound with no scratches. The door and monitor shuts as they both made it in."

Sweetie's mind: I knew that they would fail

Ella: Aw man... We didn't overcome our fear huh?

Dr. Tammy: I'm afraid not, but another try will work next time. Next!

*The door opens as a shadow was over the character not revealing her*

To be continued...

*Paw Patrol originally belongs to Nickelodeon, SpinMaster and Viacom.*