Chapter 21: Conquering the fear (5/7)

Dr. Tammy: Ok then, Ella and Tuck. You both are next, since you both are working together you will not need any help from anyone.

Both: Okay then

Tuck: Let's do this

"They both then went into the dark room, as always they were both separate from each other on trying to overcome their fear of thunder/lightning. The same thing happened from before when 2 clouds came in and strikes lightning at both of them, but this time they dodged and ran in places but they weren't running away from it."

Ella: Woah! *Dodges* How are we even suppose to stop these clouds from striking us?!

Tuck: You think I know?! *Dodges*

"The lightning was trying to striking them repeatedly, but they kept dodging and running from it."

Tuck: *Dodges* If we could just find a way to blow these clouds away, then they would stop zapping us with lightning.

Ella: *Idea* I got it! *Dodges* Wait for my instructions Tuck

Tuck: Ok but hurry *Dodges* I don't know how long I can dodge this

"Ella then grows into her huge size then blows away the cloud, it vanished once she blew it away."

Ella: Nice! Okay Tuck, you still there?

Tuck: Ahh! *Dodges* Yes sis I am

Ella: Ok, here's the plan. I want you to run and dodge as fast as you can, I'll push down the wall so the cloud can disappear. Ready?

Tuck: Woah! *Dodges* Whenever your ready sis

Ella: Ok, 1...2...3!

"Tuck then dodges and runs as fast as he can while Ella was pushing down the wall to make the cloud vanish away. Tuck was close to the end of the wall, but soon the wall fell on the cloud as Tuck nearly made it through without being crushed."

Tuck: Phew... Thanks Ella

Ella: Don't mention it

*Back at the office*

Dr. Tammy: Well done Ella and Tuck, the fear for you both are now over.

Ella and Tuck: Alright!

Dr. Tammy: 3 more to go

To be continued...

*Paw Patrol originally belongs to Nickelodeon, SpinMaster and Viacom.*