Chapter 17: Conquering the fear (1/7)

"The next day had just arrived, when Ryder and the pups finished eating their breakfast he called everyone to get ready to go to Dr. Tammy's office. After an hour later, they arrived at where Ryder and the pups were. They were by the medical facility waiting on them to arrive but not for that long. Soon, they all went into the facility and into Dr. Tammy's office."

Ryder: Hey guys

Dr. Tammy: Oh hey Ryder, are you guys prepared now?

Ryder: We sure are!

Dr. Tammy: Good, now let's get started. Also, I've made a few changes over here for you guys to do. The ones that has overcame their fear was Rocky, Everest and Moby. Since that you all will be in here, you will not line up outside. Instead, you can have only one of your friends help you out on overcoming your fear. Sounds fair?

All: Yes!

Dr. Tammy: Great, now before we do you guys. Let's do Ryder first

Ryder: Great...

Dr. Tammy: Luckily for you, I've saved one brussell sprout for you to try it out yesterday.

Ryder: *Sarcastically* I really.... Appreciate that...

Pups: *Giggles quietly*

Dr. Tammy: Ok Ryder *Gives him the brussell sprout* Whenever your ready

Ryder: *Inhales and exhales*

Ryder's mind: Ok, I got this. Jake told me something from last time, what was it? Right! It was to imagine eating your favorite food. But how?

Dr. Tammy: Hmmm... If you'd like, you could ask for help now or still do it on your own.

Ryder: Well, okay. I think I need some help

Dr. Tammy: Perfect, usually since it's small. There is a way to not feel the taste

Marshall: How?

Dr. Tammy: By swallowing it whole

Ryder: Seriously?

Taylor Turbot: Yes, sometimes the taste on your tongue can affect how revolting the disgusting taste is. But if you swallow it down whole, then you don't feel it anymore. It usually works for only small pieces of food you don't like. So just put it in your mouth and then swallow it whole. Simple

Ryder: If you say so

"He did the same thing that Taylor told him to do, he putted it in his mouth and swallowed it whole; Didn't even feel a taste. Eventually, he passed."

Dr. Tammy: Nice one Ryder

Ryder: So, I passed?

Dr. Tammy: You sure did

Ryder: Cool!

Dr. Tammy: Ok, I guess that leaves the fears for you guys. Ok, first one is Marshall. Did you practice yesterday?

Marshall: Yep, with cool moves and sick skills. I think I'm ready

Dr. Tammy: Ok-

Marshall: Oh wait! *Puts on his headband on* Ok, now I'm ready

All: *Chuckles*

Dr. Tammy: *Opens the door* Ok, you can go in but before you do. Do you need any help from anyone?

Marshall: Nope, I'm good. Trust me

Dr. Tammy: Alright, good luck Marshall

"Marshall then ran inside, but only this time the door stays open for one of them to go in and help Marshall out. Some wild animal sound effects that they heard from last time were back again."

Marshall: Come on out, you rodents. You don't scare me, I know pup-fu but you don't!

"He stood up on his 2 legs, and walked backwards while his paws were up ready to battle. He bumped into something and fell forwards. He turned around quickly to notice the bear growling at him and some of the other animals that were there from before. A tiger, lion, black panther and a snake."

Marshall: *Stands up* Don't think you can outsmart me this time! I've got my weapons right here and I'm not afraid to use them.

"The animals looked at each other  confusedly and then started to laugh. The black panther then charges at him but he dodges its attack. It was coming back towards him and Marshall decided to attack. He did jumped and spined in the air then kicked the black panther in the face. It hurted the black panther a little bit, but as it was charging back at him he punched it with his paw and the black panther was out. The wild animals were shocked, so 3 could play at this game. The tiger, snake, and lion went all in for him but Marshall punched the tiger, kicked the lion but he missed his punch at the snake. It dodged the attack then bites Marshall on his arm."

Marshall: Yeouch!!

All: Ohhhh...

Tracker: Luckily, it isn't poisonous that's for sure

Zuma: But that's gotta hurt dude...

Marshall: *Tries to shake the snake off* Gah! Get off of me snake!!

"He then tries to bite it so it will get off, the snake felt the bite and then coils him to his stomach."

Marshall: Hey! No fair, that's cheating! *Chuckles nervously* But for real, no fair!

"The bear was coming towards him slowly, since that he was coiled up this would be easy for the bear to strike his attack."

Everest *Watching the monitor* Oh no... Marshall is gonna get hurt

Chase: Should we do something about it?

Everest: I should, I'm gonna stand here and be prepared. Remind me if he's about to be attacked

Skye: Will do

"Marshall was still struggling to get rid of the snake coiling him, he saw the bear coming towards him so he decided to scoot away a bit. He couldn't scoot away further enough because of the snake coiling him hard, the bear was now towards him and he couldn't do anything. It was about to strike its claws to him while his eyes were closed, but then Everest came in and kicked the bear in the stomach hard."

Marshall: Everest?! Since when did you do pup-fu?

Everest: Since I saw some of the moves you did yesterday, but I decided to do my own.

"She grabs the snake's tail and uncoils him out of the snake, she then throws the snake far away backwards. Everest then takes her paw out and helps him up."

Marshall: *Blushes a bit* Thanks Everest

Everest: Now come on, let's go back

"They both ran back to the office, and closed the door behind themselves."

Dr. Tammy: Nice work Marshall and same for you Everest

Everest: It was nothing *Giggles*

Dr. Tammy: Ok, 2 down and only some more to go.

To be continued...

*Paw Patrol originally belongs to Nickelodeon, SpinMaster and Viacom.*