Chapter 10: Practicing on the fears (1/7)

"The next day came by, and the pups were already awake and fed. The other pups were back to where they all were, except for Sweetie since she wanted to stay for a bit. Everyone was playing outside but two wasn't, the other was practicing on something by his puphouse and the other just watched."

Rubble: Hey Sweetie, do you want to play with us?

Sweetie: No thank you

Rubble: Oh come on, but it'll be fun if you join in

Sweetie: I'm not the type of pup that likes to play around a lot.

Rubble: Well, can you try then?

Sweetie: Hard pass

Rubble: Please Sweetie, for me..

Sweetie: Don't even think about using those pup-!

Rubble: *Looks at her with the puppy eyes*

Sweetie: Puppy eyes... *Sighs*

Rubble: So, will you play with us?

Sweetie: *Blushes a little* I'll... Think about it

Rubble: Okay then

Sweetie: And besides, you guys are suppose to be practicing your fears *Goes to the lookout tower*

Rubble's mind: I forgot about that...

Chase (Voiceover): Rubble! Are you coming back over here with us?!

Rubble: Sure am! *Howls happily as he runs back to them*

"As Sweetie was going into the lookout, she saw something and decided to walk backwards and take a peek. Ryder was about to throw away the brussell sprouts that was in the little bag. He looked both ways and as he nearly threw it away, somebody cleared their throat to get Ryder's attention."

Ryder: Oh uhhh... Hey Sweetie *Hides brussell sprouts behind his back*

Sweetie: What were you about to do with those brussell sprouts?

Ryder: What do you mean? I don't have any brussell sprouts.

Sweetie: Do you think I'm dumb? You literally have them behind your back.

Ryder: I do? *Unhides it from behind his back* I mean... Yes, I do.

Sweetie: Ryder, you do know what Dr. Tammy said right?

Ryder: *Sighs* Yeah... I have to practice on this fear...

Sweetie: Now just because I'm a villain or... A villainess since I'm a female. I'm only and I mean only gonna help you one time.

Ryder: Really?

Sweetie: Yes, now hand me one brussell sprout.

Ryder: Okay... *Holds out brussell sprout*

"As he was holding out the brussell sprout, Sweetie used her pup-pack to pull out the claw and so she did. Ryder stopped holding out his hand when Sweetie got the brussell sprout. She then looks at it closely and asks Ryder this."

Sweetie: What's so bad about eating brussell sprouts anyways?

Ryder: I just don't like them, that's all

Sweetie: Oh pish-posh, I eat these things all the time and yet they're good

Ryder: Really?

Sweetie: No they're bad, of course they're good!

Ryder: Oh...

Sweetie: Now, I'm gonna only do this to you once. Don't fight back, got it? Now, kneel down. My claw cannot go that high up