Chapter 23: Conquering the fear (7/7)

Dr. Tammy: Ok Coral, your our last one.

Coral: Alright

Dr. Tammy: Now this is our last fear for today, complete this and your surprise will be revealed

Pups: *Cheers and howls*

Dr. Tammy: Do you need any help from anyone?

Coral: Nope, I got this

Dr. Tammy: Okay, *Opens the door* we wish you good luck

"As she goes in through the room, this was her chance to find out what the surprise might be. She walked forward to find where the end of the water was at because of it being invisible, as she felt the edge she stopped and walked backwards to get a head start. She runs then jumps into the air, after that she flipped and turned into a mer-pup as she went in the water."

Tuck's mind: Woah... *Blushes* That... was cool

"As she got into the water, she looked around to see if the great white shark was here and it wasn't. She swam to see where the great white shark was at. A shadow swam in the other direction, but Coral wasn't aware of it. She felt something but she didn't know what, she turned around and saw a shadow in the background. She had an idea of overcoming her fear though, so she took a deep breath and went for it. The shadow then went back as it was getting ready to charge in, so Coral spinned around in a circle."

Skye: What's Coral doing?

Moby: Spinning around in a circle to dodge death I suppose

Tuck: That's not what she's doing is it? She could get eaten easily

Moby's mind: That would be good to see... *Chuckles evilly*

"She was still spinning around in a circle but it was faster, the shadow then got closer and it was the great white shark that was about to eat her. Until it got a bit closer for it to eat her, she hitted the shark hard with her fin on the nose and she stopped spinning around. She had gotten a bit dizzy but she shook her head instead, and the shark was swimming away from her. She went back up quickly on the surface, while jumping she turned back into a land pup and ran back to the office."

*Back at the office*

Dr. Tammy: And that was the last fear to complete, great job Ryder and pups

Taylor Turbot: Same to you Rex

All: Thanks guys

Dr. Tammy: Now since you pups were so anxious about the surprise, while you guys were practicing your fears yesterday. Well... All except Sweetie, but still you all deserve these.

Rubble: I can't wait to see what it is

Sweetie: For someone that didn't want to do his fear sure wants to know what it is

Rubble: Well atleast I did it *Chuckles a bit while Sweetie rolls her eyes smiling*

"Dr. Tammy pulls out some pup treats out of her hand for them to have."

Dr. Tammy: I got them from when I was at Mr. Porter's yesterday

Pups except Sweetie and Moby: Pup treats!

Sweetie and Moby: Pup treats?!

Dr. Tammy: Yep, wanna try one?

Sweetie: No thanks, I don't eat those kinds of things

Moby: I'll give it a try

"After that, she handed them all pup treats for them to eat and they did except that one was still in her hand."

Dr. Tammy: You sure you don't want one Sweetie?

Sweetie: Nope, *Turns around* I'm good

Taylor Turbot: You sure?..

Sweetie: ... *Turns back around* Okay.. fine.... *Eats pup treat* I guess it's not that bad

Dr. Tammy: I knew you would like it *Chuckles*

*Outside of the facility, this time the Paw Patrol and others weren't there*

Dr. Tammy: Well, I guess that's that

Rex: Yeah, we've been away from Dino Wilds for about 2 or 3 days

Taylor Turbot: But how did you do all of that in the dark room?

Dr. Tammy: Easy, because they were holograms

Both: Wait what?!

Dr. Tammy: You see, I connected the holograms on my computer and the sound effects I used were on the computer as well. Both just had to be connected in the dark room, you guys didn't know because you guys were watching the monitor.

Rex: But it was real though

Dr. Tammy: It may have looked real to you guys, but like I always say "The dark room is where dark secrets are never revealed."

Taylor Turbot: Now that's scary...

Dr. Tammy: It is, *Presses the button and the facility goes underground* but I'll tell you how sometime soon. For now, let's go back to Dino Wilds

"The dinosaur puts his head on the ground for them to get on. Off they went, and off the facility goes down. Ryder and the others have finally faced their fears and they got nothing to be afraid of."

That ends... Their darkest fears...

*Paw Patrol originally belongs to Nickelodeon, SpinMaster and Viacom.*