Serious talk, darlings!

Heloooo :)

I'm here to talk about something important. This might be pretty long, idk yet. I would suggest to read it all the way please!!! Let's get into it :)
|
|
V

So, I have been interested in track and I am going to be starting it. For two days, March 13-14 I'm going to be trying out things that include track like Javalin track/running and stuff like that. THEN after that I'm going to be doing practices 4 times a week. (We skip Friday).

I know this is going to completely mess up my updating schedule for this book. And what's even harder is that I'm working on another book. So I need you guys to be really patient.

At first, I didn't think it through that much and now I'm kind of stressing about it because I'm worried that I won't be able to update this book and you guys are just going to be waiting for me for a long time just like when I got grounded. so stuff like that, I am really worried about.

I need you guys to understand and accept the fact that I might not be able to post that much. And I'm really sorry!!!! I feel bad but track is my passion and I've been DYING to do it. Im not saying beeduo isn't my passion too ofc lol

But seriously, I just really need you guys to be patient. I promise I will try and get to your requests and shit. I hope you guys understand. And ofc I will still update this book!!! I won't abandon it. But anyway, sorry if this whole thing is confusing.

And also I will probably be able to post on fridays or the weekend!!!! I'm going to make a ton of drafts today so I'm prepared tho. Thank you for going through this shit and you guys are honestly the BEST. I love you all!!! And again, I'm sorry!!!! <33
Bye darlings <33
🌈⭐️🍄🌿🦋

|
|
|
V

Track definition if anyone needed it:

Basically Track and field is a sport that includes athletic contests based on running, jumping, and throwing skills. Like javalin and disc throwing and running crap like that. I think it's supper fun, kinda the whole point in doing it lol. I also rlly like running.

Anyway, that's it!!!!