Your so cliché..

Superhero au!
TWS: kissing, swearing, blood, fighting, injury
Info:
Tubbo ~ spider-man
Ranboo ~ spider-man
Tommy ~ flash
Wilbur ~ iron man

Ranboo and Tubbo are a thing already <3

Ranboo pov🌈
___________________________________________________________________________

I was laying on my bed, listening to a lemon demon playlist I made.

It was calm.

It was nice..

Y'know, it feels good to get a break sometimes. Being a superhero isn't easy, trust me.

"Ahh..finally some me ti-"

"RANBOO YOU MOTHERFUCKING DICKHEAD! GET YOUR ARSE UP AND HELP US, GOD DAMNIT!!"

I shot straight up, startled by Tommy's yelling. "Jesus Christ! Okay, okay I'm getting up.."

I watched as Tommy raced away from my window, letting a dust trail follow him.

"Welp. Let's go save the world!"

I raced to my closet, swinging the doors open and grabbing my spider-man suit. It was green, red, purple, and black. The eyes to the suit were a bright purple, the spiderweb like patterns were green and red, giving it a most camouflage type look. And the rest was black.

As I was admiring my suit while in the bathroom, I got a text from Tubbo,

Bee💛
Hey beloved :)

Me
Yes honey?

Bee💛
You ready to save the world?
Again?

Me
I'm always ready.

Bee💛
Alright I'll see you there! Mwah ;)

Me
Can't wait ;) mwah <3

I smiled down at my phone before I realized what I was supposed to be doing right now. I quickly slipped on my suit and ran out of the bathroom, tripping over some objects that I had left on the floor.

I shot my web out the window and it landed on a near by building.

I jumped out the window, swinging from building to building.

Until I finally saw the creature:

It was absolutely HUGE. it had long like tentacles holding onto buildings and houses. It was all blue, like a ocean blue. Though the color of the monster was pretty, the creature itself was ugly as hell.

I landed in a alleyway that was empty, thankfully.

I was just standing there figuring out a plan.

But all of a sudden, I heard something. I quickly put on my mask, not wanting the anonymous to know my identity. I whipped around just to see Tubbo hanging upside down with a smile on his face.

"Take the damn mask off so I can see your beautiful face!"

I chuckled under my breath as I sighed in relief. I ripped the mask off and put it on the ground for now.

"You scared the living hell out of me Tubbo!" I playfully pushed him while he was still hanging upside down.

"You are so sexy right now.."

"Alright what do you need?"

"...a kiss..."

"While your upside down? You are so god damn cliché.."

I placed both hands on Tubbo's face and I leaned in, feeling his lips on mine. Our lips were in sync as we continued to kiss, soon going deeper into the kiss. I was the one who pulled out of the kiss, leaving a Tubbo with a frown on his face.

"Tubbo we can't kiss all day."

"Aw.."

There was a moment of a comfortable silence before Tubbo spoke again,

"Can I come over to your house so we can?"

"Jesus..fine. After we're done fighting this creature."

"FUCK YEAH!!" He shot up, landing on a roof of a small house.

"Tubbo seems like a handful, ay?" A voice spoke. I turned around to see iron man, aka Wilbur my friend, standing there.

"Sometimes..but he is adorable." I chuckled. "Your two lovebirds are adorable thats for sure."

Before I could say anything, I watched as Wilbur took off, blasting a "power ball" to the creature, making it gush out blood.

A/N idk what the little blue thingies are called so Imma just call them power balls lmao

I gagged a bit from the sight of so much blood. But I shook it off and went into the battle.

_______________________________________________________________________

Words: 614

WOW :0
This is my fav oneshot so far.
Even though it's my first lol

UHH I hope you enjoyed this first au!
The next one will probably be shorter srry :(

I think I'll make the next au today or tomorrow.
So please be patienttttt:)))

Anyway, have a good day/evening/night <3
Byeee <33
🌈⭐️🍄🦋🌿