BOX LOVERS! :D

TWS: swearing and kissing :)
Streamer au!
This was my idea :))

Info:
Ranboo ~ streaming
Tubbo ~ in the stream
5up ~ also in the stream

They are dating but chat doesn't know ;)
I hope you enjoy this chapter darlings!
Tubbo pov⭐️
___________________________________________________________________________

Guess what!

Crumb made me a cat box so me and ranboo could be matching!!

Isn't that so sweet?

And yes, they know we are dating. But chat doesn't!

Since I got a box of my own, ranboo decided to stream with 5up and I!

Before I put on the box I placed a small kiss on ranboo's head and put it on. He quickly put on his to hide that he was blushing. I thought it was adorable. He grabbed his phone and pressed the start live button. He waited a couple of minutes. Soon enough, pep.e started flooding in.

"Hello!! Today..Tubbo got something!!"

He turned on the face cam and showed me.

I waved with the box on my head.

The box had goat antlers sticking up at the top, small eyes, a cute smile, cat ears of course, and the base color was brown. It was super fucking cool!

Anna_notfound ~ YOOOO POGGG
Iloveguys ~ THATS SO COOL!
Seveninnit ~ did crumb make it?!?
Beeduo4ever ~ YOU GUYS ARE MATCHING NOW :D

The chat went on and on.

"5up is here too! Come on." 5up popped into the camera frame and waved.

"today we are making a cake!!!!" Ranboo celebrated.

"I'm so damn excited" ranboo giggled and I swear my heart was racing so fast. Good thing the box was covering my blush! "Where the hell is your mixer?" Apparently 5up already started making the cake.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

I was making the frosting when I felt head wrap around my waist. I flinched a bit and turned towards who was behind me.

It was ranboo.

I lightly bonked his head with mine and we both laughed.

"Sooo whatcha doing?" I can tell Ranboo was getting ready to make a flirty remark. "Making frosting, why?" I smirked, though it wasn't visible because of the box. He got close to my ear and whispered, "you look cute while doing it." My face 
Got warm and I flicked him.

5up laughed and continued mixing the cake batter.

Ahhhhkarl ~ I think ranboo said something flirty!
UwU_ ~ no sh!t Sherlock :P
Browhowtf ~ LMAO

I rolled my eyes at the chat.

At some point I finished the icing and went over to ranboo. I laid my box head on his back and closed my eyes. He swayed side to side and for some reason it made me feel..safe. "Will you two lovebirds pay attention to the damn cake?!"

I think 5up is sick and tired of being the third wheel.

We both laughed and I went over to see how the cake was doing.

We had put it in the oven for it to bake and it's been about 5 minutes. While the cake was baking for the rest of the time, we've been answering questions asked by the chat and talking about random topics. But then a dono popped out and it read out loud,

Tubbo and ranboo seem very sus.😳 there must be something going on between them??? Beeduo confirmed???

Me and ranboo faced each other and laughed awkwardly.

"Nahh..there's nothing going on between us." Ranboo said.

"Yep! Noting going on." I slowly walked up next to ranboo and reached for his hand under the counter and he took the offer. I smiled and squeezed his hand lightly.

"The cake is done guys! And holy crap does it look disgusting."

~_~_~_~_~~_~_~_~_~_

Ranboo had ended stream.

And lemme tell you something-

The cake was FUCKING disgusting.

I don't know what we did wrong but it tasted like shit. I'm being for real.

We both thanked 5up for coming over for a stream and he thanked us for inviting him. We said our goodbyes and he left. I was still wearing the box when Ranboo leaned in to kiss me but instead he kissed the box.

I bursted out laughing.

"Take the mask offfff!" He whined.

I rolled my eyes and took it off. "Can I kiss you?" "Of course you can ranboo." He picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist. He brought our lips together and I immediately was in heaven, I love his kisses. They are always so sweet and soft.

But all of a sudden I felt something tickling my face and I broke the kiss.

Apparently a hair was in my mouth and we both giggled. I quickly moved it out of the way and kissed him again.

This time he broke the kiss and asked, "you want to go kiss and cuddle AND watch South Park?" This man knows me too damn much my god. "HELL YEA!! LETS GO BOO!" I jumped down from his grasp and raced upstairs. I love this so much.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Words: 857

I'm so so sorry this chapter is so dry.
Idk why but I am so damn tired.

But..I hope you liked it!
I tired my best to make it interesting.

Anyway, have a good day/evening/night!

Bye darlings <333
🌈⭐️🍄🌿🦋