Lơνɛ 𝗈𝗋 нαтє?

TWS: swearing, yelling, blood, injuries, crying, and kissing :)
Y/N and guardian au!
This was my idea :))

Info:
Ranboo ~ angel
Tubbo ~ devil
Y/n ~ human (whatever ur age is)

Enjoy this chapter my precious <3
3rd person pov❤️
___________________________________________________________________________

"Will you two stop fighting!!!" Y/n yelled, pushing ranboo and Tubbo away from each other.

"Why don't you two just get along?!" Y/n still yelled.

The two guardians just glared at each other. Y/n rolled their eyes and walked away pissed off. Why don't they just get along..?..! Y/n thought.

Y/n was assigned to two guardians. One a angel, ranboo, and the other a devil, Tubbo. Y/n loved them with all their heart but boy do they cause a ruckus.

Ever since they got introduced to one another, they've hated each other.

Or so Y/n thought..

"Look what you done. THIS IS YOUR FUCKING FAULT YOU IDIOT!"

Tubbo sweared at ranboo.

"Are you serious? How is it my fault?!"

"You made them mad!"

"WE BOTH DID, OKAY TUBBO?!" Ranboo barley yelled. Tubbo flinched a bit, not knowing how to react.

"S-sorry.." The tall angel felt bad and walked over to tubbo, engulfing him in a hug. Tubbo turned red at this jester. "F-fuckin' hell..why do you have to be so cuddly?!" Tubbo pushed him off.

"Just...try not to fight with me." Ranboo said softly.

"Fine..whatever you say Boss man." And they disappeared. Y/n on the other hand was heading to their least favorite class, math.

But it's a good thing their crush is in this class!

"Hey! Hey, over here ____!" make it up darlings <3

"Oh hey Y/n!"

Y/n loved their voice. It was so soothing to them. And they couldn't help but blush at it. "You okay, y/n? Your face is red."

SHIT! STOP BLUSHING Y/N!

You thought. "S-sorry..it's hot in here."

"I agree! Anyway, we should sit down before Mr. Barry yells at us."

Y/n nodded and followed the love of there life to their seats. They sat next to *crush name*. It wasn't long before y/n fell asleep in class. They didn't get that much sleep yesterday. They were to busy watching beeduo TikTok's.

YEAH! YOU IN THE BACK! I SEE YOU 👀

It's a good thing math class went by fast. Y/n raced out of the room but was soon greeted with the floor. "H-huh..?"