𝖧𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗒 𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝖽𝖺𝗋𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀♥

TWS: kissing and fireworks :)
New Years au!

Info:
Ranboo ~ 19
Tubbo ~ 19 in a half
And then mostly everyone on the dreamsmp <3
They are together <3

This au is special!
It is the New Years today!
Tubbo pov⭐️
___________________________________________________________________________

Today is New Year's Eve!!

I'm so excited.

Mostly everyone is going to be here in England.

Ranboo, Tommy, Wilbur, quackity, George, dream, sapnap, bad, Skeppy, Fundy, jschlatt, Jack, niki, Karl, Phil (and his wife), foolish, Charlie, minx, and puffy were able to make it.

We rented a lot of property so we could light fireworks!

Today was going to be amazing.

I mean, it's going to be 2023 in about 3 hours!

Who wouldn't be excited?

And that also means that another year has pasted and me and ranboo are still together. I couldn't believe that after 2 years me and them still kept in touch. Even when they were all the way in the USA. I love them so much. And I can't imagine being without them...

"What's up, girls! You guys were the last ones to arrive!!"

Ranboo greeted niki, minx, and puffy into the house we also rented. Everyone was outside though. We showed them the way outside and right when they left ranboo grabbed my hand and pulled me in close.

"Hello darling." They whispered in my ear.

It made me blush like crazy.

"Yes?" I smiled as they hid in the crook of my neck.

"I'm so excited for tonight." "Me too, boo."

I watched as they slowly made their way up to my face. I saw them about to kiss me but I stopped them with my finger. I giggled as I saw their face turn into a frown. "You can't kiss me yet! You have to wait til 12:00 silly!" They rolled their eyes with a smile. "That's not until a while thoughhh" they dragged out the "h".

I took their hand and led them outside where everyone was.

"THERE THEY ARE!!" Tommy immediately jumped up and hugged both of us. "How is the beeduo doing?!"

"We're doing great, Tommy!" I hugged him back.

"Nearly 2 hours until 2023!" me and ranboo yelled. Everyone started cheering and clapping. "Do you guys wanna play spin the bottle? But you have a choice to either hug or kiss" i smirked.

Everyone agreed to join in.

"Tommy, you go first!" Literally everyone said. "You motherfuckers!" He took the bottle and spun it. It landed on minx. She stared at him with I swear to god the most deadly look ever.

"I-I-I-I u-Uh- I'll h-HuG..aheM-..." he shakily got up and gave her the weakest hug ever. Everyone started bursting our laughing. "Minx, your turn!" She spun the bottle and it landed on jschlatt.

All she did was flip him off.

"That's all I needed." Jschlatt stuttered. "This game is for losers, here wilbur!"

He gave it to a very pissed off wilbur.

"I'm not a loser you dumb fuck >:("

The bottle spun super fast. And it landed on quackity. Both of them smirked. "COME HERE, BABY!" Wilbur shouted. They both crawled over to each other and planted a small kiss on their lips. All the girls stared in awe. "Ph1LzA Minecraft!! Here ya go."

"The only women I'm kissing is my wife you fuckers."

He spun the bottle anyway and guess what?! It landed on Kristin! "Awww!" Tommy sarcastically said.

They shared a short kiss.

The game went on for a while until it was 11:55.

"EVERYONE GET YOUR CONFETTI CANONS! JSCHLATT IS GOING TO LIGHT OFF THE FIREWORKS!"

"READY?!"

There were collective "yeahs"

(This means all of them)

"5!"

"4!"

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!"

It was officially 2023.

The canons went off, the fireworks went off, everyone kissed there loved ones.

Ranboo turned to me with a huge smile on their face.

I nodded my head and they immediately dived in.

Fingers pressed into cheeks, our hands cupped each other's necks, the kiss lasted for a long time. When we pulled out everyone was gathering around us.

I couldn't imagine a more better way to celebrate the New Years. Just being here with my partner and all my friends made me so loved. The way they all hugged each other reminded me of how much of a family we are. Even though the whole dsmp couldn't make it, at least the most of them could. And dream made it!! I've made so much memories.
Goodbye 2022.

__________________________________________________________________________________
Words: 813

Hello! You are probably seeing this at a different time then me!
Just wanted to say to have a amazing New Years!
Btw there is another chapter I am going to post right after this one.
You can read it if you want.
I insist you do lol. But it's your choice!
Anyway, I love you all <3
Happy new year darlings.
🌈⭐️🍄🌿🦋