Rockin' around the christmans tree🎄

TWS: swearing and kissing :)
CHRISTMAS AU!!!

(I decided to go with Christmas I hope you don't mind)Info:Ranboo ~ Cc!Tubbo ~ Cc!Michael ~ he's Michael :)Others guests include tommy, shroud, Phil, ghostbur (and friend), niki, and a couple other side people

Info:
Ranboo ~ Cc!
Tubbo ~ Cc!
Michael ~ he's Michael :)
Others guests include tommy, shroud, Phil, ghostbur (and friend), niki, and a couple other side people.

Tysm for the request darling!
I might do your other ones that you suggested btw.
Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter!
Ranboo pov🌈
___________________________________________________________________________

"Boo! Where are the Christmas cookies?!" I heard Tubbo yell from downstairs.

"Did Michael eat them?"

"I don't know!"

I opened the trapdoor that led downstairs to the main room. I slowly climbed down, being careful not to hit my tail or horns on something. Once I made it down, I didn't see Michael. I panicked and ran to Tubbo. "Bo, where is Michael?!"

"Oh! He's over on the couch watching South Park."

"Tubbo..don't you think south park is a bit too..inappropriate?"

"Non sense!" Before I could continue, Tubbo placed a kiss on my cheek and walked out the door. I titled my head in confusion but just shrugged it off.

"Hey Michael! You want to make hot chocolate for the guests? There going to be here in a little bit. Oh! Amd shroud is going to be here too!"

He jumped down from the couch in excitement. He loved to hang out with shroud. Shroud was his best friend!

*michael noises*

"Alright! Let's go bud."

I got out all the ingredients and handed them to Michael.

Since he was a bit shorter, he would make his batch on the floor.

Just then Tubbo walked in and I saw his eyes go wide as he realized Michael wasn't in the couch. "Where's Michael?"

I gently wrapped my tail around Michaels torso and lifted him up so Tubbo cold see him. He sighed in relief and joined us in the kitchen. "The cookies are going in the oven. Watch Michael so he doesn't touch the oven, alright? I'm going to help tommy get shrouds onesie on. Oh! And you should put Michaels on too. If you don't mind."