A cat is friends with a dog? Impossible.

TWS: kissing and slight swearing :)
Animal au!

TWS: kissing and slight swearing :)Animal au!

Thanks for the idea darling! <3

Info:
Ranboo ~ black and white cat (obvi)
Tubbo ~ Australian shep

I can tell these two are going to form a bond in this chap :)
Anyway, enjoy!
Ranboo pov🌈
___________________________________________________________________________

Hello! I'm ranboo. A black and white cat that lives on a farm!

I have super sweet owners that own a huge farm.

There neighbors have a very annoying dog.

We're not friends! I mean...that would be strange. A dog and a cat? Yeah- I don't think so. And I don't like him one bit! Since our neighbors share a farm with us, he always eats my food. He probably had better food then me! And he chases the horses off!

"Ranboo, darling! Breakfast is ready my sweet kitty!"

My owner called for me and I rushed over to her, purring and rubbing all over her.

"Meow!"

She chuckled.

She set my food down and I chowed down on it. I didn't want to waste one piece because of that nosey dog.

Speak of the devil! The Australian shepherd came running over to me with his tongue sticking out. I never really...got the chance to fully meet him. I guess I should give him a chance.

"Hello! Your the cat my neighbors talk about!!"

"U-uh..yeah..nice to meet you."

I sat down, wrapping my multi colored tail around my paws.

"What's your name? We never really- got to meet."

"I'm Tubbo! And also, you are a very handsome cat. I've never seen a more prettier cat then you!"

My tail fluffed up with shock and my ears lowered in embarrassment.

He thought I was...handsome?

"O-oh!! Thank you...! Same to you!" I guess he was really pretty. His coat was grey, white, and a light brown. One of his eyes were blue and the other brown. His eyes were gorgeous. "Thank you! And uhm..who are you?" I noticed his tail l start to wag.