Now wait, wait, wait for me.

TWS: swearing, blood, guns, crying, yelling, and inappropriate topics :(
Idk which au this is 😭
This was my idea!

Info:
Ranboo ~ 19
Tubbo ~ 18
They are together <3

This one is going to be sad guys :,(
Anyway, get ready to cry :(((
Ranboo pov🌈
________________________________________________________________________

Here we go again.

Like always, my mom gets drunk and does some horrible stuff.

I watched as she stumbled to the fridge to grab another beer.

She had already had 5 bottles so I decided to go up and tell her to stop before she ends up killing herself.

"Mom.."

"What do you want you little fucker." She slurred.

She whipped her head around with a empty beer bottle in her hand. "Stop drinking. Your not getting another beer. Your going to pass out!" I took the beer out of her hands.

Big mistake.

"YOU DONT FUCKING TAKE MY BEER AWAY FROM ME, YOU LITTLE SHIT!"

She slapped me in the face.

"What the HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?" I yelled back at her.

I shouldn't even talk to her. I knew I was going to get hurt. "I hate you." I said. "I WISH YOU WEREN'T MY SON!" She slurred even more.

"What happened to you? Ever since dad left you turned into this monster. If you keep drinking you'll die, mom. I don't want you to die."

"Let me die. I DONT CARE! Plus, why would I care for your gay ass anyway. Your such a fucking fag."

She sobered up. My eyes went wide and I let a single tear shed. "You don't mean that...right?" I stuttered.

"I do. You know when you came out to us? I just said that I supported you because I felt bad. And your dad was there. I am so fucking disappointed in you. Your so useless. I don't even know what your stupid boyfriend sees in you. Your just a useless piece of shit."

"Leave Tubbo out of this."

"I CAN FUCKING TALK ABOUT HIM IF I WANT!"

"I SAID LEAVE MY FUCKING BOYFRIEND OUT OF THIS! I SHOULD'VE WENT WITH DAD! HE WOULD OF ACTUALLY TOOK CARE OF ME AND NOT TREAT ME LIKE A PIECE OF CRAP. HE WOULD ACTUALLY LOVE ME. AND HE WOULDN'T SPEND HIS TIME GETTING HAMMERED AND GOING TO STRIP CLUBS JUST TO HAVE SEX WITH A RANDOM GUY."

"..."

"YEA! YOU DONT THINK I KNOW WHAT YOU DO. EVERY DAY. EVERY DAY, MOM!"

"Shut the hell up."

"I should've turned you into the cops."