Now wait for me (part 2)

TWS: swearing and kissing <3
I still don't know what au this is!
This was my idea :)

Info:
Ranboo ~ 19
Tubbo ~ 18
Tommy ~ 18
They are together <3

You guys will finally get a happy ending for this au lol
Enjoy darlings!
Btw new book is coming soon!!!!
Tubbo pov⭐️
___________________________________________________________________________

Today is the day that Ranboo can get out of the hospital!!!

I was so excited.

I have a date idea planned for us!

I have been visiting them since the accident.

I was now driving to the hospital to pick them up.

I couldn't contain my excitement!! I couldn't wait to kiss them...cuddle them...and do so many other things with them!

A/N don't make it dirty-😭

I soon arrived and hopped out of the car, immediately getting the tingle that I get when I'm excited. It feels like...butterflies are fluttering around in my stomach. I would expect that because I'm meeting my lover.

I opened the door to be greeted with the tall man that I had fell in love with.

I ran up to them, bringing them into a hug.

I was careful to not squeeze too tight.

I was afraid they still hurt. "Hello, honey." "Hello, babe." I looked up to them and smiled. I realized a lot of people were staring at us. And I knew how much Ranboo hated that. So I pulled out of the hug. They looked down at me with confusion.

"What's wrong?"

"Oh..it's just- a lot of people were staring at us. And I know you don't like it when people do."

"I don't care if they stare at us, Tubbo."

They grabbed the back of my head and gently pulled me in, planting a small peck on my head.

"Wha-..."

My face turned red.

A/N all I can think of is like when you see anime comics and when they kiss it says, 'chu~' AISJDNSNSNA😍😍😍

I had to fill out some paperwork and we could leave.

I grabbed their hand and raced out the door. "Okay, so," We made it to my car and we stood outside of it. "I have a idea!" "What is it?"

"I think we should first go on a walk then make our way to a coffee shop! Or no...a donut shop! I know how much you love donuts."

"Sounds amazing, Tubbo! <3"

They smiled.

Their smile was so adorable.

This time, they took my hand.

We started walking. We talked about random stuff until Ranboo said,

"I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what?"

"I'm sorry for wasting your time..."

My eyes widened and my face formed into a frown.

"Hey, hey, hey! You do not have to be sorry. And you certainly did not waste my time. No matter what I will come to help you. And if anything ever happens just call me up. I will have no problem coming to your house. And it's not your fault that your mom is a fucking dickhead!"

"Yeah...she is a dickhead. She's a whore!"

I chuckled.

"Yeah, she's a whore."

"I'm glad your okay." I looked over to Ranboo with a smile on my face. "Thank god you survived. I would have killed myself to be with you.."

"Awe, Tubbo..."

"It's true! I cant live without you."

"Your so sweet..." they reached down and kissed my cheek.

I covered my face as it went red. "Aw..is someone blushing?" "N-no! It's just...it's cold!!!" I pushed them and we both laughed.

"Oh look! We're here!!"

I looked up and saw the donut shop. "Let's go inside, shall we?" We walked inside and saw that not that many people were there. "Wow..where is everyone?" "Well..it is basically night..." "that's true."

We sat next to each other at a bar table.

"Hello! What are you guys doing out so late?" That voice is so familiar...

"TOMMY?!"

I immediately got up and hugged him.

"What's up bitch boy!"

"What's good dickheadinnit." I snapped back. We both rolled our eyes and laughed.

"Ranboob! Your okay!!!" I watched as the two hugged each other with huge smiles on their faces.

"Don't call me ranboob."

Tommy sat now across from us.

It was nice to have us all here...the benchtrio! And I was so glad everything worked out in the end. If ramboo wasn't in my life, I would die. I'm so glad I have them in my life. And same goes to Tommy. He's been my best friends for forever. I cant imagine life without them! It would be...dead and depressing.

"Toby, you good? You spaced out for a second."

Tommy asked me. "Yeah, sorry. I was just thinking about you guys." A small smile raced across my face.

"I always think about you tubbo" he flirted. I faced palmed and watched as my lover rolled his eyes. "Stfu that's my boyfriend."

We all laughed as Ranboo crossed his arms.

I love them both so much.

___________________________________________________________________________

Words: 869

Askdjsmama
HAPPY ENDING!!!

I don't really have that much to say lol

Uhmmmm
I'm working on my new book!
It will come out pretty soon

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!!
Have a good day/evening/night <3
Bye darlings <333
🌈⭐️🍄🌿🦋