𝖩𝗈𝗂𝗇 𝗆𝖾, 𝖽𝖺𝗋𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 <3

TWS: swearing
Hero and villain au!

Info:Ranboo ~ heroTubbo ~ villainThey are together!

Info:
Ranboo ~ hero
Tubbo ~ villain
They are together!

Ty for the request darling! <3
I changed the au up just a little bit for the sake of the au.
I hope you still enjoy it!
Cya at the end <3
Ranboo pov🌈
________________________________________________________________________

It was just a normal day with Tubbo.
We were cuddling on the couch watching the office.

I was stroking his hair when h3 looked up to me and asked me a very random question,

"You love me, right?"

"Of course I do."

"No matter what?"

"Well...it depends. Why? What have you done??"

"Oh...! Nothing....? i mean- I did nothing. Just...wondering."

I hummed in response.

"I'm going to go shopping. Need anything?" He immediately got up, already get his shoes on. "Why so sudden?" I asked. "Oh I don't know! I just remembered that we need milk. That's all!" "Ohhh ok. I don't need anything. Have fun my love <3"

"Love you!" He answered back as he left.

I hate it when he leaves. I feel so lonely. Maybe I'm just overreacting.

All of a sudden I got a notification on my phone. It was from the news.. I opened it up and saw that the town was under attack by a villain.

"SHOOT! Tubbo please be okay.."

I got my suit on and dashed out the door.

It was white and yellow. It looked a lot like a angel! It had small angel wings and eyes surrounding my head. They were programmed to "share their screen" with these eye contacts I was wearing. Every time I said, "boo" they would activate and I would be put in the eyes perception.

I ran outside, immediately seeing the villain.

It was stinger.

He's known for his vets colorful bee suit.

"STINGER!"