Disneyland date! <3

TWS: swearing :)
This was my idea! :))

Info:
Ranboo ~ 18
Tubbo ~ 19
They are together <33

I made this one because I actually went to Disneyland!
I hope you enjoy darlings <3
Tubbo pov⭐️
___________________________________________________________________________

Today me and Ranboo are going to Disneyland!

We have never been.

And we thought it was a cute date idea.

"Boo! Are you almost ready? Our plane takes off in 30 minutes!" All of a sudden I heard a crash and I went into panic.

"U-uh...you okay?!"

*silence*

"Boo?!"

"I'm fine! I just fell! I'm ready, I'm coming down." I sighed in relief and watched as my lovely boyfriend came down the stairs with ripped black jeans and a Mickey shirt. I was wearing a Hawaiian shirt with a pair of their shorts that didn't fit them anymore.

But....

They didn't know that.

But they soon realized as we were getting in the car.

"Are those my shorts?"

"PFFFFT- you just now noticed?! You are such a damn idiot." I laughed so hard I almost choked.

They rolled their eyes and started forwards the airport. Soon enough, we arrived! We quickly got out and ran into the building. We had 5 minutes to board. "Jesus Christ Tubbo! Don't run that fast!!" I grabbed their hand and rushed over to the employee behind the stand.

"You just about made it!"

"Here are our tickets." I quickly handed her our tickets and once she approved of them we raced inside the plane and got our seats. I sat by the window and ranboo sat beside me.

"If you want you can sleep on my shoulder, alright tubs?"

I nodded my head and giggled at the amount of affection they were giving. Don't get me wrong, I loved it. I'm glad I'm hearing it from them and not from...my last relationship.

"Thank you boo." That was the last thing I said before I drifted off to sleep.

I was very tired.

We left in 4:00 in the morning because we were a long ways away from Disneyland.

And our plane took off at 6:00!

I snuggled close to my partner and slowly heard the noises fade away.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

"We're here!"

Ranboo shook me awake. "We are?!" I jumped up with excitement and grabbed my bags. We quickly left the airport and got a Uber. "It said they would be here in 5 minutes." I nodded and stood close to ranboo.