Babysitting duty :)

TWS: tiny bit of crying and blood :)
Cc! Au!

Info:Ranboo ~ CC!Tubbo ~ CC!Phil ~ CC!Michael ~ he's Michael :)Ghostbur ~ have some blue :>

Info:
Ranboo ~ CC!
Tubbo ~ CC!
Phil ~ CC!
Michael ~ he's Michael :)
Ghostbur ~ have some blue :>

Thank you for the request darling <3
(Btw I changed it up a little bit I hope you don't mind)
Enjoy this chapter!
Tubbo pov⭐️
___________________________________________________________________________

Me and Michael were chilling on the couch, talking about his drawing he drew. It was of me, ranboo, and him. I thought it was so sweet.

Right then, ranboo pushed through the doorway.

I whipped my head around and saw ranboo bleeding from the eye, arm, and leg. I gasped and covered Michaels eyes from the gory sight.

"Michael. Room. Now!"

He quickly nodded and ran up the stairs, covering his eyes. I immediately ran over to ranboo and grabbed his arm, inspecting his injuries.

"Ow..tubs..your hurting me..gently please?.."

"I'm so sorry boo! What happened?!"

"Mobs happened. And apparently fundy was practicing his aiming..and shot me.." he winced in pain as I touched his leg. "Come here boo, I'll get you healed up." I took him downstairs and gave him a healing potion. He quickly drank it. He sighed, soon bringing me in a hug.

"are you ok ran..?"

"I missed you."

"Aw..you wanna lay in bed and cuddle? I can call Phil and ask if he wants to babysit Michael!"

Ranboo nodded.

He loved to cuddle.

It was his favorite thing! That's why I asked him if he wanted to.

I took his hand and led him to our room, placing him on our bed to get situated.

"Im going to check on Michael and message Phil. Wait for me boo?"

"Of course bee."

I smiled and walked out of the room. I quickly rushed up the ladder and into Michaels room. I peeked inside and saw him curled up in a corner cried. I gasped and rushed over to him.

"Shhh..it's okay."

"Is papa okay..?" He sobbed. I felt so bad yelling at him.

"Yes. Papa is perfectly fine. And I'm sorry I yelled at you Michael. I was worried, that's all."

"It's okay dad!"

He got up and engulfed me in a hug. I held him closer. I couldn't have asked for a better child then Michael. "Do you want to hang around Phil today? Me and papa are going to cuddle."

"Aw..but I want to cuddle too!"

"We can cuddle tomorrow, okay? Im sure papa would like that."

He nodded and let go of me.

I pulled out my messenger and texted phil:

Tubbo_ hey boss nan! Wozld you like to babsit Michael?

Ph1LzA: sure m8 I'll be over in a few

Tubbo_ alr! See you soon :)

I put the messenger back and picked Michael up. "We're going to head downstairs to wait for him, alright?" The zombie piglen nodded. Soon enough, Phil came.

"Hey mate. Where's Michael?"

"Right here."

Michael nodded and immediately ran over to Phil, hugging him. "Thanks again for taking care of him! Ranboo got hurt and I want to spend some time with him." "No problem." And they walked off. I smiled and closed the door, racing over to ranboo to cuddle.

Ph1LzA pov🌿

"So, what do you want to do mate?" I asked.

Michael shrugged his arms.

Then I saw him.

There stood ghostbur sitting in the grass watching fundy.

Poor mate.

"You want to meet ghostbur? I'm sure he'll like you." Michael nodded. We walked over to him. I patted ghostbur on the shoulder and sat down with him. "Oh! Hello Phil! Such a lovely day, isn't it?" "It is, it is."

"Oh! Who is this?"

"This is Michael."

The zombie piglen waved shyly.

"Why hello there little one! Have some blue, calm yourself." I watched as ghostbur gave Michael some blue and Michael took it with a smile on his face. He put it in his pocket and sat down next to ghostbur. "So, where did you find Michael?" "Oh, well...he's Tubbo's and Ranboo's kid."

"Oh! I wonder why they never told me? Well, I'm sure me and Michael will be good friends. *cute gasp* I know what we can do!!! We should go see friend!!!! AW! Michael would absolutely LOVE him! Come on Michael." I laughed and sat up.

Ghostbur grabbed Michaels hand and started to walk towards where friend was.

This is going to be a very interesting day.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Words:

AWWWWWW THE LAST PART IS SO CUTEEEEE
I cant🤚

Anyway lol
I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!

I also just realized I literally changed the request up SO MUCH..
I AM SO FRICKING SORRY😭😭
I feel so bad...

But I hope you still liked it? :))
Thanks again for the request darling<3
Love you all! (Platonic)

Have a good day/evening/night!!
Bye darlings <333
🌈⭐️🌿🍄🦋